Air Jordan 17 Retro - possible qt3 2013 (now with pics of box for proof)

Status
Not open for further replies.

:tongue:

Just realized something. 17s for $180? That's less that hey were on OG release. Either jb is getting back on the ball, or the suitcase is made of plastic.
 i was thinking the same thing, but the pic that was sent to me looks good... Maybe they knew they wouldnt sale at $200.... Im thinking thats why they did the whole registration thing to get a GRAIL shoe. (a split up pack, lol).. They would fly out the stores then...

i was thinking the same thing, but the pic that was sent to me looks good... Maybe they knew they wouldnt sale at $200.... Im thinking thats why they did the whole registration thing to get a GRAIL shoe. (a split up pack, lol).. They would fly out the stores then...

Well my college blues are beat lol. So I'd get these qs or not. So I guess it's an added bonus. :smokin

^ That picture has been up on this website for a while:

http://www.sneakerfiles.com/air-jordans/jordan-17/

So, it's not a new picture and still doesn't prove anything IMO (because that picture has obviously been around; not sure what the story is with that case, but I don't know if it really matters). Still calling ducktales... no solid information in here at all. I'm surprised this thread has kept going to be honest.

Besides, why would they retro the XVII+ of all things?

^ That picture has been up on this website for a while:
http://www.sneakerfiles.com/air-jordans/jordan-17/
So, it's not a new picture and still doesn't prove anything IMO (because that picture has obviously been around; not sure what the story is with that case, but I don't know if it really matters). Still calling ducktales... no solid information in here at all. I'm surprised this thread has kept going to be honest.
Besides, why would they retro the XVII+ of all things?
 I agree I dont know why they would retro a XVII+ but the same could be said about alot of the kicks JB dropped.... Altitude XIII after they were dropped very very limited then do a GR, Bred XIs so many times, Filbert 7s that drop soon (epic fail), I forget the name but the all black and light blue XIIs, low top taxi, the bred XI lows sat for years before they actually dropped... Edit: also this same source was the one who gave me altitude info, both times and people just knew they couldnt drop so soon after they made them so limited, i didnt understand either but it happened....P.S. He did also say the wht/blue OGs would drop also

Last edited:
the 140 color code is most likely the college blues, and the 061 sounds like a Black/Red cw, since any color codes starting with a 0 are usually black. I hope those college blues are coming back because I could definintely use a few more pairs of those. :evil:

I need those white/college blue ones. I screwed my '02s up trying to restore them a few years ago.

Side note: Acetone doesn't get the scuffs out of the blue part, it just destroys the shoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom