Air Jordan 18 Retro "Toro" Gym Red/Black Apr 7 2018

The 21s and 22s are easily worse

21's are cool, u buggin.

Air-Jordan-21-Red-Suede-Varsity-Red-2006-1.png
>>>>>>*

The Lace holders should have been black. They remind me of the big red suede's of the XXI

I agree that black lace holders would've been a nice touch.

Them reminding me of the XXIs is exactly why I feel like I'd pick these up on sale if they make it there.

Definitely copping if they drop low enough. These are fire.

I had the suede red 21s and the suede grey 21s, both were hard.

14, 17 and 22 are the worst Jays

I heard a blk and red CW was dropping in 18' a couple months back from a reliable source. I was hoping for a better quality version of these:
63597195154-air-jordan-18-retro-countdown-pack-black-varsity-red-010791_1.jpg

Oh well money saved, I'm just too old for mostly all red shoes I guess...

^^ Yeah.. those things are hideous. Especially with that gigantic shroud. They were probably great for Ball though and 2010s etc were straight trash but at that point I stopped considering them apart of the numbered Jordan group.

^^ Yeah.. those things are hideous. Especially with that gigantic shroud. They were probably great for Ball though and 2010s etc were straight trash but at that point I stopped considering them apart of the numbered Jordan group.

I loved hooping in them, wore the soles completely off :rofl:hooped a lot outdoors then. Would love another pair, they were super comfy to me.

Sure I'm in the minority but I loved 19s. Still have a DS pair of breds.

Loved the west coast colorway.

The XIX was a nice shoe. It looked good in the right colorway but it was more of a performance shoe. The Shroud definitely wasn't gonna work with Jeans.

The XIX was a nice shoe. It looked good in the right colorway but it was more of a performance shoe. The Shroud definitely wasn't gonna work with Jeans.

I was a fool with Jordans (well shoes in general) in 04' played indoor, traction was decent, then rocked with jeans, shorts, then moved to outdoor and killed them. I look forward to a retro maybe next year, hopefully the white and gray especially with them being recalled and limited the OG's are kinds hard to find in good condition, and a bit pricy for a late model sig. I just hope they're as comfy as the OG's.

Back
Top Bottom