Air Jordan 2 University Blue/Black

definitely need to see these in person, those pictures are probably not doing them justice. also, i think they would look better with matching blue laces,those black laces just don't look right for some reason.

they are ok i guess.........
ohwell.gif

Apr 13 · Air Jordan II (2) Retro – University Blue – Black | New Images

jordan-2-university-blue-holiday-2010-02.jpg

Once an overlooked part of the Air Jordan legacy, the Air Jordan II has garnered its fair share of attention this year.  The OG colorway features ‘NIKE’ on the heel, while a Bin 23 Edition drop and another new colorway have shown that this old dog has some new tricks up its sleeve.  Here’s another look at the University Blue Twos, an AJII whose construction might earn it the name ‘Nubuck’, were this not the opposite of the AJXIIs that already own that moniker.  No matter what the nickname, this powder blue beauty is a sight to behold, so click the jump below for more photos, and stick with Sneaker News for more in advance of the August 2010 release.

Style: 395709-401
Color: University Blue/Black

jordan-2-university-blue-holiday-2010-03.jpg

jordan-2-university-blue-holiday-2010-04.jpg

^^ The ones on the first page look 10x better than those pictures.. depends on lighting I guess... i was planning on copping these for cheap when they hit the sales rack, but those pictures just posted def. are changing my mind real fast.

I know I'm in the minority here, but I like em. But then again, I like "loud" shoes! lol Rock those with some Black Carolina bball shorts and you're set!

Originally Posted by Mikey23

It should of been all black with blue

I agree with you 100%. Overall they're ok, but I've to see them in person in order to make a final decision. On the fence with these.

Back
Top Bottom