Air Jordan 2 University Blue/Black

surprised to see all the hate for these.  everybody yelling too much blue, but there was tons of love starting out for those gross raging bull 5s.  i'd cop these for the right price.  i'd be willing to bet these look way better in person.

why not make these like the melo 2 pe's were, those things were damn hot! and the jordan on the heel and sole instead of nike is super lame

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

WHAT THE HELL IS JB THINKING

Seriously. They've really lost what little mind they had. These fools are trying to give us blue tinted leather. SMH.

These are pretty dope I juss think that the Jordan logo on the back is ugly. They should do one that looks more like the font of the Nike logo that was originally there.

Smurf II's... No Thanks. At least they didn't put red or white on them, or they would really be smurfs. What kinda colorway is this garbage?

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

why not make these like the melo 2 pe's were, those things were damn hot! and the jordan on the heel and sole instead of nike is super lame

Man I regret not getting those in 2004, those were fire not like this mess JB is releasing.

these joints are
sick.gif

These may get purchased when they come out as long as the money is right. It would been cool if they had done a royal blue and black colorway but these are still dope though for $135 these are pretty decent.

lol these are terrible but all blk with blue or a all white with blk and blue mixed in there would look nice..

I love these everyone one was sayin the same thing about the brown 2's then closer to release date more people like them

is it just me or do the black parts of the shoe look a lil brownish? either way imo these are pretty ugly compared to the white-blk-red cw.

Back
Top Bottom