Air Jordan 2009 S23 Official Pics

called hoh this morning at 9...they had already sold out...kudos to everyone that bought them at hoh (it was freakin' cold)

the shoes are on flight club now...if anyone is looking for them

Also, it will be interesting to check back in this forum as the days pass to see who (if any) got their orders canceled for some odd reason such as the usualcases heard around niketalk.

Originally Posted by paulywalnuts23

The 2009's are a complete disappointment....

With every additional 2009 release this year people will be copping more and more. The sneaker just came out. Spend some time with the concept before youjudge bro. Jordans do relatively well. These will to.

Originally Posted by soups24

called hoh this morning at 9...they had already sold out...kudos to everyone that bought them at hoh (it was freakin' cold)

the shoes are on flight club now...if anyone is looking for them

Which House of Hoops? NYC or CHI?

how is flight club as opposed to finishline?? ive had alot of orders get cancelled on fnl but i havent used flight club yet....supposedly i have 2 pairs of13s...didnt seem hard for a limited release!

Originally Posted by leebo2345

how is flight club as opposed to finishline?? ive had alot of orders get cancelled on fnl but i havent used flight club yet....supposedly i have 2 pairs of 13s...didnt seem hard for a limited release!

FlightClub is good, and should be good regarding this order since not a lot of people rushed the site at the same time. But when it came to those XX3s (nocomparison to the 2009) with only 23 pairs, some people were complaining they got cancelled on. Same thing happened with the Doernbecher 1s. A lot of peoplegot cancelled on those as well. I'm sure there won't be much problems with these 2009s however as they still have most sizes excluding sizes 12 and up(not including size 13) and sizes 7.5 and down.

aahhhhh so temping.. cuz its so limited.. would be cool to own a jordan shoe that only 2009 was made!

i just got mine....super easy order. too bad these arent numbered so we know really if its 1 of 2009. i hate to think about it but ill regret it later.

Too lazy to go to HOH. Just ordered a pair. Glad to see NDC finally got the NYS tax rate correct. That extra 4% was sooo annoying.

GOT EM!!!!......1 OF THE EASIEST LIMITED RELEASE PURCHASES I MADE IN A WHILE!!!.......THANKS 2 "NO HYPE" N THANKS 2 EVERY1 THAT HATES THESE OR SAYSTHEY HATE EM

Easy cop, i love these. way better then the whites. Agreed thanks for the non-thirst folks on these i'll enjoy them fully!

2009 pairs, 1005 for US, yada yada. I hate to admit that as much as I dont care if something is limited, it influences buying. I would have rather seen thesein person, but because I am not near a HOH, if I even wanted to see them I had to order. That said, if they are trash they go back. I just like this c/w betterthan the whites so far. the 757 area Nike outlet is almost guranteed to NOT get this, and if they do its a 30 min trip. I would have loved for these to be a GRso I could have seen a price drop, copped at the NEX, or with a giftcard.
On another note, got my Orlando fitted from ecapcity today, so Im rocking eggplants for the second day straight!

$230..
eyes.gif

I WOULD COP IF THEY HAD MADE SIZE 7 GRADE SCHOOL 2K9 IS HERE TO STAY AND IT WILL BE RARE HEAT IN 10 YEARS SO WHY NOT I GUESS

Back
Top Bottom