Air Jordan 2012

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

I hope they make some changes to that......a lot of changes.

Yea, like a completely different shoe. lol
laugh.gif
 Just what I was thinking! This has gotta be a future Team Jordan.... Right?

Originally Posted by damianglass

I love the fact that the guy who took this pic definitely slid it under the desk/table to snap a pic on his lap................way to get yourself fired buddy!

Nah, good on him !!!
tongue.gif
Yeah, the jumpman logo is huge, but probably not any bigger than the logo on the back of the 2011's ?I don't mind it, can't see a sig Jordan shoe having an exposed air sole .

I love the fact that the guy who took this pic definitely slid it under the desk/table to snap a pic on his lap................way to get yourself fired buddy!

Nah, good on him !!!
tongue.gif
Yeah, the jumpman logo is huge, but probably not any bigger than the logo on the back of the 2011's ?I don't mind it, can't see a sig Jordan shoe having an exposed air sole .

Originally Posted by Vuey

Nah, good on him !!!
tongue.gif
Dude is def fired.  These pics were up on sneakernews and then abruptly taken down.

Some one some where is superrrr angry about the pics leaking im sure.  They look like crap though.  So good thing he did leak them now JB can go back to the drawing board.

Nah, good on him !!!
tongue.gif
Dude is def fired.  These pics were up on sneakernews and then abruptly taken down.

Some one some where is superrrr angry about the pics leaking im sure.  They look like crap though.  So good thing he did leak them now JB can go back to the drawing board.

For me, it might be the new signature shoe 'Fly Wade 2' for D Wade next season. I can't see this as the new Air Jordan 2012
30t6p3b.gif

For me, it might be the new signature shoe 'Fly Wade 2' for D Wade next season. I can't see this as the new Air Jordan 2012
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Nah, good on him !!!
tongue.gif

Well everyone wants to be an Internet sensation
wink.gif
I recall a video interview with Tinker around the time of the release of the AJ 2011 that they were almost done designing the 2012 ? (this was back in March)

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Nah, good on him !!!
tongue.gif

Well everyone wants to be an Internet sensation
wink.gif
I recall a video interview with Tinker around the time of the release of the AJ 2011 that they were almost done designing the 2012 ? (this was back in March)

Back
Top Bottom