Air Jordan 3 “Cool Grey” Feb 27, 2021

These were never one of my favorites for some reason. The 4s and 11s are musts for me but these never were. I doubt i'll go for them.

I was following the comments agreeing that they looked fine.. until I slid right into page 5. OMG.. I love these so much I just gotta laugh. That pebble fake premium touch was not necessary. It was straight up durabuck. smh.

Offed my 07's and they were starting to fall apart (heel tabs) so I'm still in. Just hoping its not as bad in person but wtf.. JUST DO THE SAME SHOE. These guys are at the forefront of footwear and can't get it right.

Yeah that tumbled texture is making these a no-go for me.

it really does cheapen the look of the shoe. Sucks too since I do like the CG 3s a lot but with the CG 11s dropping them too I’ll probably end up passing on these

I feel like that's them trying to get the 'essence' of the III's which were all basically pebbled (OGs). But its a suede retro plus :lol:. these guys are so backwards. Then they refuse to put NA on retro plus' because they are not OG colorways but will slap it on randoms like the Atmos pair.

Sheesh!! I'm in for the CG3s and Raging Bull 5s. Anything else I'm good on. I'm passing on the Carmines for the Griffs next month. My ole lady has forced to one pair of sneakers per month :rolleyes
I think you’re gonna regret passing on Carmines for Griffey’s

every time I see yellow and red together all I see is The golden arches and lets just say im not Travis Scott lol

Back
Top Bottom