Air Jordan 3 “Cool Grey” Feb 27, 2021

On the fence with these....with the cool greys dropping in December, these feel so unnecessary. So I guess that means I’ll be copping🤣🤣🤣

Still in for these. It’s funny, I wasn’t really into them when they originally released in ‘06 I think it was? But I grew to appreciate them over time and of course I was like 13 at that time lol so things change. I’ll take one pair ☝🏽

Ok, the pics posted above look very different than the ones Salacious Crumb posted. Which ones are official. If it's the ones Premio posted those are the ones I'd want. But Feb 15th?? Eek. I'm doubling up on Carmines so probably gonna have to pass on these or wait a bit.

someonen want to tell me what is so off about these? they look like the 2007s - compare these to the blue snake skins lows - that retro was a different shoe!

someonen want to tell me what is so off about these? they look like the 2007s - compare these to the blue snake skins lows - that retro was a different shoe!

The leather is different. They are claiming its upgraded, but it makes the shoe look different. I loved and prefer the original suede/nubuck, but I want these either way.

pics of the early pairs show the nubuck having a tumbled texture while the 2007s never had that finish on the upper. the pair in that guy's YT vid doesnt show that tumbled texture so hopefully the release pairs maintain that non-tumbled look

Back
Top Bottom