Air Jordan 3 “Cool Grey” Feb 27, 2021

We don't have half those in NYC either. Its like they only exist in the mid west and southern states. We only have Jimmy Jazz. And you don't want them in your city. Can barely get jack from Jimmy Jackass unless its a dud or random and they backdoor a lot.
Don't y'all have Hibbett?

Got my pair today. Quick comparison vs my 08 LS 20210226_192958.jpg 20210226_193754.jpg 20210226_193138.jpg 20210226_193124.jpg 20210226_193259.jpg 20210226_193920.jpg
Knew the bactacks were bigger and rounded the collar.
I saw somewhere that the pair is SUPPOSED to be mismatched leather, not sure if that’s actually true. But has ANYONE received a perfectly matching pair, especially in comparing toe boxes ??
both pairs were nice. Not too sure if it’s a synthetic or a really thin cut of pigskin

i'm leaning towards synthetic. both the upper piece and the rand below it feel like felt. i don't have too many nubuck kicks to compare but if these has a nubuck like say new balance was using not too long ago, i'd double up.

My pair came in today. Was anxious to see if I would get that "mis match" left and right shoe tumble flaw that seems to be pretty common with these. Did my inspector gadget examination and both have the same texture. I was just super pumped about that lol.

Finally got tracking from FTL. They sent it hella slow mail tho. If anyone needs a size 10 PM me. I’m happy to get my 9.5

edit: just want my $$ back for them....

Last edited:
Looks like my snkrs order “shipped” on Friday but not yet picked by UPS. Just the label created.

Hopefully, they pick it up next week and get some movement. Surprised it’s via UPS ground as well.

Old 3s vs new 3s.

New 3s.. mad comfortable. That tongue is mad nice, no more searching for pairs with nicely cut tongues.. The old 3s felt like walking on boards after a long wear. The tongue is cut super wide, much more wide than the old 3s.
20210227_234841.jpg
20210227_234925.jpg
20210227_235016.jpg
20210227_234941.jpg
But I came back to say I really do miss the ankle padding and old shape.

Last edited:
my second pair is coming in tomorrow from jdsports... will be flipping the inferior pair of the two to flight club... dont need doubles of these

my second pair is coming in tomorrow from jdsports... will be flipping the inferior pair of the two to flight club... dont need doubles of these
I'd sit on them.. in a year or so they will be worth alot more. People sleeping on these but they will regret it. The colorway is super clean in person, imo. I regret passing on em when I first saw them back in 08.. these and the fear 4s, haunt me for sleeping on em.

ATleast I got these but I can't get over the lack of the heel padding and the shoes not hugging my feet. They don't feel like 3s or the 07s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom