AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

I did post in here that Unloved 1s said the 3s were getting a new mold starting with these, and people in here did say that they were worried, because Nike/Jordan tend to overcorrect. I understand the fears now :lol:

The EP is giving off a sandish vibe. Especially against the cement grey. Im honestly on the fence because of it.

White cements had some definite differences compared to most other recent 3s. Better slope on the toe, better EP shape and positioning, thinner padding in the collar/heel, slightly higher overall heel and mudguard. All of those little touches of attention to detail added up to a spectacular release, assuming you got a good pair.

It seems like when they do reimagined releases they put special teams and/or have higher budgets. Kinda like how SP releases normally have better qualit, craftsmanship, materials, etc. These were obviously just treated like any other GR 3 just with the black cement color scheme.

Goat shoe.

My aorta been readies…

IMG_0890.gif

I don't know any shoes out there with slants like that lol idk. I didnt have the originals cause I was to young.

Just because it's supposed to doesn't mean it looks good lol imo the 24s look better!!!

This is why lots of folks in the IG comments are saying they like the 2018's better.

They just don't know any better.

They're young and grew up during the Gentry and post-Gentry era of garbage retros.

It's what they grew up on, but can't blame them.

Shout out forest hills forest hills as being one of the few youngins that get it.

Back
Top Bottom