AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

Mikes pair looks solid. Still a bit shocked at the amount of comments saying 2018 > 2024 but maybe that’s a good sign that these actually will somewhat “sit” and be easier to obtain.

I feel like when JB does make 1:1 retros or at least 95% accurate retros they’re gonna “ATC II” them and limit them. These will be the next best thing which I guess is unfortunate though for most on here 🤷🏻‍♂️ at least until that day comes 😂

Some ‘01s that these ‘24s remind me of aside from the cement print. A new pair and a worn pair.

Toebox on ‘24s are just a TAD slimmer IMO.

Attachments

• IMG_2634.jpeg
    IMG_2634.jpeg
    25 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_2632.jpeg
    IMG_2632.jpeg
    77.2 KB · Views: 284
Okay im watching Mike richs vid and I think I see why they seem weird to me now. It's the longer toe box and the part I circled. I guess I'm just not used to the OG shape....I also like the bigger and more puffy tongue....they reminded me of skate shoes I guess...that's all I wore coming up. Still in for the kill but a little different than my other 3s lol

Looking like legend blue 11s taking the 👑 for OG of the year 👀

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240920_005444_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240920_005444_YouTube.jpg
    240.1 KB · Views: 487
Last edited:
Okay im watching Mike richs vid and I think I see why they seem weird to me now. It's the longer toe box and the part I circled. I guess I'm just not used to the OG shape....I also like the bigger and more puffy tongue....they reminded me of skate shoes I guess...that's all I wore coming up. Still in for the kill but a little different than my other 3s lol

Yeah I watched Mike's video earlier... While I still think it's crazy to choose the 18s over the 24s, I do appreciate Mike explaining why people prefer the 18s.

something bout the new pairs look like the image is still rendering

and I’m sitting here waiting for the rest of the details to load in

I’m copping tho cause I sold the 18s cause they cut into my achilles which I’ve mentioned before but I’d be lying if I didn’t say something’s missing

I need to see em in person tho outside of all these washed out studio lights

I think it’s how light the elephant print is. It almost looks like it’s blurry in some pics like it’s still buffering the image.

Mikes pair looks solid. Still a bit shocked at the amount of comments saying 2018 > 2024 but maybe that’s a good sign that these actually will somewhat “sit” and be easier to obtain.
That’s because there are a lot of uninformed people who only got into sneakers recently and will just repeat nonsense like that. Anyone who knows anything about BC3s knows this is as close to a 1:1 retro of 1988 BC3s we’ve ever seen.

Skate shoes have puffy tongues though lol

SB Dunks and those Jordan 1 Phats from 10+ years ago are good examples of this.

They do all this complaining and still buy

In 2030 they will be back to complain some more about the 2024 version
Tbf, a lot of this has to do with increased resell on older releases.

I moved my DS size 11 2018 BC3s for almost $500 on StockX a couple years ago. I can’t imagine how stupid someone must have been to drop that much on that pair, given how terrible they were in terms of quality for that price.

We are in the era of complaining. People complain about sports, people complain about the new iphone, people complain about new music, people complain about the new PS5. Social Media has just given ppl a platform to complain about **** without no real solutions.

Also like said before its a lot of broke boy copium going all over for why people are passing on kicks right now. Times is hard for everyone. A lot of kicks that are sitting now would be sell outs 4 years ago. Freaking those University Blue 1's were going for $500+ in 2020. Almost all non OG 1's sit now. The market is just low right now

Tbf, a lot of this has to do with increased resell on older releases.

I moved my DS size 11 2018 BC3s for almost $500 on StockX a couple years ago. I can’t imagine how stupid someone must have been to drop that much on that pair, given how terrible they were in terms of quality for that price.
You never know they might like the 18 better but who knows

Also like said before its a lot of broke boy copium going all over for why people are passing on kicks right now. Times is hard for everyone. A lot of kicks that are sitting now would be sell outs 4 years ago. Freaking those University Blue 1's were going for $500+ in 2020. Almost all non OG 1's sit now. The market is just low right now
Yeah cats better stack up instead of complaining. Times like this aren't gonna last forever. Once shoes go back to being hard to cop then I'm retiring from the shoe game.

We are in the era of complaining. People complain about sports, people complain about the new iphone, people complain about new music, people complain about the new PS5. Social Media has just given ppl a platform to complain about **** without no real solutions.
I mean the US quite literally elected a President in 2016 who ran his entire campaign based on grievances lol

People seem to be fed up with corporations essentially controlling society but also don’t want to or even know how to make lasting changes. Social media has empowered them all as well. Even worse is the fake activists who fish likes, clout, etc. while doing essentially nothing to further any cause lol

Hell, even on NT, we’re all guilty of it to some degree with Nike/JB (obviously it is no comparison to the defense industry, big pharma, or big tech).

Back
Top Bottom