AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

The apothecary socks with the bulbous toe!!!

IMG_3358.gif

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

no they don't 01.gif

I don't know what y'all are seeing, but these ain't IT, and something is OFF. Like I said before, it ain't just the EP shade, and height on the toes, it's something else. I just can't figure out what it is...

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l

I agree...

💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯
Man if those look like the 2018’s to you I don’t know what to say. These are the best retro of these since 1994 at minimum. And definitely the best version of these this century.

I can’t front I enjoy watching Mike Rich’s videos. Was surprised to see he said he likes the 2018 better than the new retro. That 2018 is just so bad in my opinion. The BC3 is my favorite sneaker of all time. That 2018 is just as bad as the 2016 True blues. The pair he has in his video actually looks pretty good to me too.

Further proof that dude is washed.

Even though the materials were garbage, one thing I think the 18 pair did better was having the flat leather mudguard and a more aggressive tumbled look on the upper. I think the 24 pair would’ve looked better if they had included that material contrast just with higher quality leathers.

When ranking most annoying “shoetubers” on YT this guy might be at the top so I’ll spare y’all the actual video. That said I gotta say this dude might have the best in hand pair I’ve see so far. Actual rounded toe box, low EP and nice shape. Dare I say reminiscent of the WC3 reimagined. They’re not perfect but if the majority of pairs (especially mines) are like this you won’t hear another single complaint out of me. This gives me hope.
IMG_3678.jpeg
IMG_3677.jpeg
IMG_3676.png
IMG_3680.png
IMG_3682.jpeg
IMG_3684.jpeg
IMG_3686.jpeg
IMG_3687.jpeg
IMG_3688.jpeg
IMG_3690.jpeg

When ranking most annoying “shoetubers” on YT this guy might be at the top so I’ll spare y’all the actual video. That said I gotta say this dude might have the best in hand pair I’ve see so far. Actual rounded toe box, low EP and nice shape. Dare I say reminiscent of the WC3 reimagined. They’re not perfect but if the majority of pairs (especially mines) are like this you won’t hear another single complaint out of me. This gives me hope.
IMG_3678.jpeg
IMG_3677.jpeg
IMG_3676.png
IMG_3680.png
IMG_3682.jpeg
IMG_3684.jpeg
IMG_3686.jpeg
IMG_3687.jpeg
IMG_3688.jpeg
IMG_3690.jpeg
Ngl, in all seriousness, after watching this guy's vids here-and-there for a few years now, I legitimately think he has a mental disability. He mispronounces the simplest words and sometimes seems to struggle to put a simple thought together on camera.

You can tell he definitely pulls his pants all the way down at the urinal.

Back
Top Bottom