Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Had a chance to see them in person today. The footlocker near me in Montreal still had sizes. The manager said they received a lot of pairs. More than usual. So, it's really not about people sleeping on these, like some suggested. Nike/Jordan Brand just released more pairs, which makes me happy. It's the way it should always be.

On another note, in my opinion, the quality on these is only marginally better than the '07 release. I think the paint on the outsole is better, but as far as the overall quality of the "leather", its pretty similar to the '07s.

:rofl: at people passing on an OG 3 colorway for Green Glows hahahaha, I'll take it!
Only reason I copped is because I am not sure if I could get the Legends IIIs at retail. Selling if I do get em. Don't give a **** that I returned another 90% white colorway

still kills me to know that these are still sitting on shelfs in my mall.. this is like a piece of history, and people are passing on it for green glows which were never around when jordan played basketball.. but anyways I seen this review and laughed so hard...View media item 525076

:rofl: at people passing on an OG 3 colorway for Green Glows hahahaha, I'll take it!
PERFECT TIMING FOR MY STORY
WENT TO PICK UP MY FIRE RED AND THE MANAGER RUNG UP A RETRO 4 :smh:
IM LIKE HMM BUT DIDNT SAY ANYTHING...I GET TO MY CAR TO INSPECT MY PAIR AND WHAT DO I SEE...RETRO 4 GREEN GLOWS :smh: :smh:
IN A RAGE I DIDNT EVEN GET PICS FOR THE FAM BECAUSE IM LIKE DID JB PUSH THESE UP AND I GET ON WRONG LIST???
I MARCH THE RETRO 4 GREEN GLOWS BACK IN FNL AND THEY ALL HAVE SH**T FACE LKE OMG DID WE GIVE EVEYONE RETRO 4 GREEN GLOWS :smh::smh:
LONG STORY SHORT AFTER A CHICKS JOB GOT THREATEND THEY DID A COUNT AND HAD ONLY SOLD 3 PAIRS BUT I WAS THE ONLY ONE TO RETURN :rofl:
View media item 525075MOBILE PIC SMH

HERES A PIC OF RECIEPT ONCE I GOT IN STORE THEY WOULDNT LET ME GET A PIC OF THE GREEN GLOWS :rofl: SHOULDVE TAKEN IT AS SOON AS I OPENED BOX BUT WAS TO BUSY RUSHING THEM BACK INTO THE STORE

you could of resold them joints
mean.gif

Last edited:
1.Thou shall not resell or become resellers for profit2. Thou may never use BOTS3. All J's shall be done as those were done before them4. Thou ought not keep J's Deadstock5. Thou must keep J's factory, including laces6. Sole swapping may only be done by those who have sole7. He who casts custom paint shall be open for flaming8. Never use Hypebeast in vain9. He must not ask what size, what clothes, where to find them, or how others shall wear their shoes as he was made to be a Man, not a Woman10. Buy J's because of love, not because of hype 

I wouldn't want the green glows either, but I'm sure someone would pay top dollar to get em 2 wks early...

I passed on these cuz I still got my 07 pair in good condition. I'm hearing mixed reviews some say 07>13 some say the new ones better. To those who have both, which is better quality wise all around?? I wanna know

1.Thou shall not resell or become resellers for profit2. Thou may never use BOTS3. All J's shall be done as those were done before them4. Thou ought not keep J's Deadstock5. Thou must keep J's factory, including laces6. Sole swapping may only be done by those who have sole7. He who casts custom paint shall be open for flaming8. Never use Hypebeast in vain9. He must not ask what size, what clothes, where to find them, or how others shall wear their shoes as he was made to be a Man, not a Woman10. Buy J's because of love, not because of hype 
Dont get this part since it seems like each release is inconsistent

:lol:

Where can I find a pair of red laces to match the red color of the shoes? I want to swap out the laces.

I'm sure the Big-Man-Upstairs wouldn't mind. Although, there is the 10 Commandments for J's you should be aware of :lol:

1.Thou shall not resell or become resellers for profit
2. Thou may never use BOTS
3. All J's shall be done as those were done before them
4. Thou ought not keep J's Deadstock
5. Thou must keep J's factory, including laces
6. Sole swapping may only be done by those who have sole
7. He who casts custom paint shall be open for flaming
8. Never use Hypebeast in vain
9. He must not ask what size, what clothes, where to find them, or how others shall wear their shoes as he was made to be a Man, not a Woman
10. Buy J's because of love, not because of hype
:rofl:
official niketalk shirt in the making?i'd cop

I passed on these cuz I still got my 07 pair in good condition. I'm hearing mixed reviews some say 07>13 some say the new ones better. To those who have both, which is better quality wise all around?? I wanna know

What's good condition, they crack easily and the back plastic yellows quickly.

I wouldn't want the green glows either, but I'm sure someone would pay top dollar to get em 2 wks early...
This. I wouldn't feel bad making a profit either because whoever got them would be getting a legit pair early it's win win cuz somebody would have wanted thoseearly even at a marked up price

Last edited:
This. I wouldn't feel bad making a profit either because whoever got them would be getting a legit pair early it's win win cuz somebody would have wanted thoseearly even at a marked up price
retail or nothin. tons of releases out there to be had, and you can't wear em all. unless im a year late on the release or its a personal grail of mine
glasses.gif

Last edited:
These look great with white original laces,IMO. The fire red nickname is the only name needed, say no to nicknames or hype names.

Back
Top Bottom