Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
I can. From the first picture, it looks like the FR's toe is a bit shorter. It looks like the WC88s are .5 bigger from that picture so that would confirm that the FR's are more TTS (given both are the same size).

True, yeah they are both a 10. For what it's worth I haven't even got a crease in the midsole after a days wear (WC creased after couple hours) but will post results after a few more wears.

True, yeah they are both a 10. For what it's worth I haven't even got a crease in the midsole after a days wear (WC creased after couple hours) but will post results after a few more wears.
Sounds good, man. Thanks!

you said 
"they dubbed them premium"
insinuating that there is no distinctive reason for the price hike. Have you took one out of the box yet?

Lol yes I managed to take a peak. I wore them for two years bro. In my previous posts I mentioned all of that. Go back a pg and read what I wrote.

Last edited:
I think they are talking about the blk flips that dropped a month before the concord xi those were $175 retail

Thanks, your right on price. Yeah he knows were talking about the flips, he is just WRONG about the price. He was saying how they dropped the same day as the fire reds in 2007 and only cost 150.00 not 175.00. I happen to know they cost 175.00, cause I grabbed a pair.

Black flips were one of the most regrettable purchases I've made with Jay's the past couple of years (along with Wolf Grey V). I didnt need them. dont like them. Waited too long to return them. Really ended up disliking both. Got a couple wears out of the V but no chance I'll wear the black flips.
I like mine

;

Very Nice ^^^^ imagine we got more quality like this. I would be very good !

I don't know what it is. Some ppl expressed against this. I personally think they're dope.

Last edited:
black flips (and white flips) quality was insane, so so so much better than any other j3 for a long time. happy to pay that mark up (thatl now be permanent next yr) if only we had that quality on wc and fr 3's etc. Plus leather insoles was a real nice touch!

black flips (and white flips) quality was insane, so so so much better than any other j3 for a long time. happy to pay that mark up (thatl now be permanent next yr) if only we had that quality on wc and fr 3's etc. Plus leather insoles was a real nice touch!

I hear you bruh, I am completely with you. No prob, if you charge the diff give me this type of quality. We didn't get that with the 88's, not even close. Lol and yes my man the insoles are also leather !!!! Good eye !

Last edited:
I hear you bruh, I am completely with you. No prob, if you charge the diff give me this type of quality. We didn't get that with the 88's, not even close. Lol and yes my man the insoles are also leather !!!! Good eye !
We are agree 100% from the sounds! Exactly, charge that extra bit, just make sure we get the extra bit of quality with it like both flips! I agree, 88;s are nice but for that price shoulda been crazy! And bruh, i got white and black flips, my eyes are terrible but my feet dont lie lol. Nice lace swap too

Anybody elses NDC tracking number say "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated." It's never said that before..

Anybody elses NDC tracking number say "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.
" It's never said that before..

yes... it's no big deal

Y
Anybody elses NDC tracking number say "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.

Yeah, you're good.

not on ndc, but other sites.
I got fedex 2 day air for free shipping though on these for some reason. Usually it's ups.

Man these are tight, so finally after all these years they want to fix the half size down?

Might have to take them back

My 88's quality is good

Last edited:
07 and 13 comparsion via nicekicks
08.02.13-Air-Jordan-3-Retro-Comparison-1-Lead1.jpg

Air-Jordan-3-Fire-Red-2006-Right-Shoe.jpg

Air-Jordan-3-Fire-Red-2013-Right-Shoe.jpg

Air-Jordan-3-Fire-Red-2006-Left-Shoe.jpg

Air-Jordan-3-Fire-Red-2013-Left-Shoe.jpg

Air-Jordan-3-Fire-Red-2006-Insole.jpg

Air-Jordan-3-Fire-Red-2013-Insole.jpg

Air-Jordan-3-Fire-Red-2006-Heel.jpg

Air-Jordan-3-Fire-Red-2013-Heel.jpg

Air-Jordan-3-Fire-Red-2006-Midsole.jpg

Air-Jordan-3-Fire-Red-2013-Midsole.jpg

Air-Jordan-3-Fire-Red-2006-Ankle-Collar.jpg

Air-Jordan-3-Fire-Red-2013-Ankle-Collar.jpg

Air-Jordan-3-Fire-Red-2006-Eyelets.jpg

Air-Jordan-3-Fire-Red-2013-Eyelets.jpg

Air-Jordan-3-Fire-Red-2006-Bottom.jpg

Air-Jordan-3-Fire-Red-2013-Bottom.jpg

Air-Jordan-3-Fire-Red-2006-Toe-Box.jpg

Air-Jordan-3-Fire-Red-2013-Toe-Box.jpg

Air-Jordan-3-Fire-Red-2006-Toe.jpg

Air-Jordan-3-Fire-Red-2013-Toe.jpg

Air-Jordan-3-Fire-Red-2006-Tongue.jpg

Air-Jordan-3-Fire-Red-2013-Tongue.jpg

I find it amazing that quite a few folks here in NT continue with this "quality" issue. In my opinion both Flip 3's were overhyped shoes...especially the white Flips. There were still quality issues with those by many accounts including myself who eventually sold the White Flips. It's irritating that people bash a shoe like this Fire Red 3 release and "lack of quality" and mention foolishness like "because they have leather insoles, they are quality shoes" the Flips are better quality and justified at $175. It's the same thing that irritates me with the "Banned" 1's which is why I have grown to not like them at all. The tumbled leather may not be as pronounced in person, however in pictures it looks weird. BLACK &. RED 1's are not supposed to be tumbled leather, yet that seems to make them worth the $800 they go for and they still crease horribly and get warped just the same.

Bottom line is, people need to stop frontin like leather insoles, tumbled leather, and higher price points mean a shoe is better quality, because it does not. Stop slammin this Fire Red 3 based off of that please

Back
Top Bottom