Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

I feel like these should've been an OG colorway...

That's why I think the NA treatment would have suited these best. At some point when JB starts running out of ideas the NA treatment on a retro+ will be inevitable... these would have been a great shoe to start with...

Why would you guys have even suspected these of ever having NA when we’ve never seen it on this cw?

Nah you’re actually in the majority, which sucks for those of us that do care. It is a small detail and I wish it didn’t bother me so much.
Just don’t see the reason for ever changing it in the first place.
To separate job from Nike, replacement of Nike air with a jumpman makes perfect sense. The only pair they ruin with a jumpman is the Jordan 1, they placed a random jumpman where no branding had been before and that is just stupid

To separate job from Nike, replacement of Nike air with a jumpman makes perfect sense. The only pair they ruin with a jumpman is the Jordan 1, they placed a random jumpman where no branding had been before and that is just stupid
But why did they need to separate? They’re literally the same company. I mean I get that’s what they were going for but now they’re selling a bold font Nike Air version for a premium price. That alone suggests that the jumpman version is lesser. It also makes the shoe look overbranded whereas with NA they’re more balanced and the logo fills out the tab better.
Anyway, I’m good with TB and Atmos 3s for now and can’t wait for the BCs. If they ever decide to do more retro+ with NA I’ll likely be in for those as well.

These are so nice. But too much like white cements. Fire reds stood apart from them a little with the color scheme. I will try for a pair though. Then all in on some NA fire reds next down the road.

I'm surprised these aren't labeled as alternates since they look so much like an og cw and they probably would've got away with throwing the na branding on. Always liked these but I'd rather wait for fire reds. Unless on discount of course..
Ot but my 2013 fire reds are tanks! Easily 200 + plus wears and still no cracking and look great

Last edited:
0A8A0502-987C-4CC3-B289-5C58E54C3FF2.png

Couple extra gs pics

I think those the tinker Hatfield junts they were talking bout earlier not necessarily a fire red ion think

Back
Top Bottom