Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

62457FBF-81C0-4867-A9D2-B8CF88834BFC.png
their saying the Katrina’s are supposed to drop may 12 with No Nike Air

Last edited:
Hmm.. oh well, I’ll still take a pair or two. Would have been nice w/ NA but original was JM anyway. As long as BC has it.. and another WC drop would be good, mine are lookin pretty worn.

In for 1, still got a pair of the Slam Dunk Champ 3s DS.

CYZIvOO.gif

Never noticed he fisted the rim like VC on that dunk.

I feel like the main reason that Jordan got the lift he did was because of the way he kicked his heels up mid flight like a pendulum. Ever since I noticed that I've been watching how other guys jump and 9 times out of ten they jump straightlegged. Then I go back to Jordan and notice he never jumps without the leg movement.

I don't see why other players don't adopt that technique. Kobe figured it out. Not as smooth though. Anthony Davis would be hilariously awesome if he did this one simple trick.

Last edited:
Exceptional CW. I just dont trust JB. After seeing them release the University Blue retro 6 with a jumpman,with no 3M and no Durabuck.

This makes me think going forward that we should be highly selective about what we choose to buy from them. So we wont get bamboozled.

What i mean by that. Is that if theyre taking steps backwards with certain releases as far as quality is concerned.

Then that means only certain releases are getting the remastered/improved quality. Think about it. It has a jumpman.

They could skimp over the midsole quality by being cheap. Then youll have a cracked up midsole shoes just after a couple of months.

Just like the Fire Red 3,s from years ago. If the midsole holds up after so many wears. Then itll be a good release,even with the Jumpman.

But alot of people will have wasted there money if the midsole starts cracking after month 3 or 4 after so many wears.

Only selective releases are being remastered now. Number #1 sign is if theyre atleast using the Nike Air logo.

You know some effort is going into it.

Nike could put together a better marketing campaign for an August 25th release date...a May 12th release date just doesn't make much sense. But either way, I'm in.

3’s haven’t been cracking in years, they clearly fixed that issue - My retro 88’s and FR3’s are still flawless and I have worn the **** out of them... IMO, it’s a non issue anymore.

We already know what these look like but I’m dying for some pics already; needless to say I’m in for a pair

3’s haven’t been cracking in years, they clearly fixed that issue - My retro 88’s and FR3’s are still flawless and I have worn the **** out of them... IMO, it’s a non issue anymore.
Sadly my 88 3s paint already starting cracking

My 2012 Bred 4’s cracked to hell with a few months of wear - but everything I purchased after 2012-2013 has been solid for me, no cracking, flaking or chipping. And I have worn my 88’s ALOT. But, I do take very good care of all my shoes, carefully wearing them and cleaning regularly. I haven’t heard of anyone complaining recently about modern 3’s or 4’s cracking.

3462DE1E-3B2A-4B90-A98A-02310BF2B595.jpeg

Star wear should give a good indication of how worn they are:

D30A45D5-E5AC-4374-8602-313C81A3F38E.jpeg

I like these a lot. But Nike Air on the back does not really matter that much on these. Fire Reds, diff story. OG retros should have the NA but if new colorways do not, it don't bother me that much. These would be 1000 times better with NA no doubt. In red BTW. 3,4,5,6 will forever look better with NA branding on the back. But Ive just gotten used to not expecting that I guess. I'm still amazed Nike Air is back on retros only because I wished for it for so long. In other words I will take what I can get. If I don't like, I wont buy...Period.

Back
Top Bottom