Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

1. Was closing time, but Shoe Palace in the Galleria a Houton had some stock left guy was rushing and wouldn't check what they had sorry:
    20180605_205840.jpg
    20180605_205842.jpg
No idea if they take phone orders as I was being rushed out but the number is : (713)-595- 4972

Last edited:
I copped the red one and sent it back.. didnt even bother swapping for a better size. That Nike jersey is a joke. Call me spoiled with the 2 Mitchell and Ness joints I have but the Nike one was awful.

I copped the red one and sent it back.. didnt even bother swapping for a better size. That Nike jersey is a joke. Call me spoiled with the 2 Mitchell and Ness joints I have but the Nike one was awful.
Damn the $400 joint or the swingman cause with that price Nike charging probably better off getting the Mitchell and ness

Damn the $400 joint or the swingman cause with that price Nike charging probably better off getting the Mitchell and ness

I had the swingman and after getting it in.. I don't even trust the authentic lol. I'll just search for a red Bulls M&N swingman.

I had the swingman and after getting it in.. I don't even trust the authentic lol. I'll just search for a red Bulls M&N swingman.

Sadly MN doesn’t make Jordan swingmans. Authentic only otherwise would be a BIG seller for MN. Think they might’ve lost rights anyways to start producing new stuff with this Nike deal

I completely agree on the red jersey. I'm 175lbs 6'1'' and not a baggy clothes guy. It fits like a WNBA jersey and it's not even the right color. I copped it, tried it on and returned it. The painted on numbers, bright hyper red color and swoosh that he never wore are my reasons for passing. Gotta get my money up and cop the real one.

Fams....peep the e.p on my second pair i just got it from Shiekh app order on june 9th. The lowest e.p. I have seen on any of my jordan 3s since 2003. YES!
20180612_171311.jpg
20180612_171330_Burst01.jpg

That's dope, I had one pair of Bc3 like that from footlocker but it was janky af with the print on the back so they got returned.. Those look amazing

My local customizer posted my pair up this AM, am travelling so will post better pics when I'm back, but I'm happy with these.. I ended returning the second pair I had planned for the WC3 conversion, tab and all... I want the real deal.. Worst case is I can always pick up another pair later and do it then.
Screenshot_20180618-174407_Instagram.jpg

Fams....peep the e.p on my second pair i just got it from Shiekh app order on june 9th. The lowest e.p. I have seen on any of my jordan 3s since 2003. YES!
20180612_171311.jpg
20180612_171330_Burst01.jpg

Is it even all the way around? Looks like it’s not or just the angle or pictures

That’s insane tho, love to see better pictures

Is it even all the way around? Looks like it’s not or just the angle or pictures

That’s insane tho, love to see better pictures
Its not even but not bad either imo. Better than others i have been eyeing .So when i struck out on sat the cactus drop...i was just checkin out the shiekh app and noticed they had a size 11. Jumped on it. Was just thinking, i can return them if i dont like them, but they came in looking pretty decent heights and no major flaws....I'll beat these babies up!

20180612_140041.jpg

Attachments

• 20180612_140025.jpg
    20180612_140025.jpg
    292.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 20180612_171854.jpg
    20180612_171854.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 13
My local customizer posted my pair up this AM, am travelling so will post better pics when I'm back, but I'm happy with these.. I ended returning the second pair I had planned for the WC3 conversion, tab and all... I want the real deal.. Worst case is I can always pick up another pair later and do it then.
Screenshot_20180618-174407_Instagram.jpg
Rather have black NA

goes with the shoes better IMO

Back
Top Bottom