Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

Anyone looking forward to the Jordan 3 tinker black cements. Thinking the hype will be like the Katrina tinkers that just dropped. I could be wrong anyone

1 year later
67327021_10219940303243800_345163088237953024_o.jpg

Is the red paint peeling from that area or you nicked it while walking.

Screenshot_20190805-095121_Chrome.jpg

I was wondering the same but I think he probably nicked it as I believe the newer midsole paint JB uses nowadays doesn’t crack like the midsole paint they were using a few years ago. That said, eventually all midsole paint will crack but I doubt a 1 year old shoe could crack at this point but who knows.

Kinda wish I doubled up on these. Love em.
797F98CC-2E21-497F-A04D-E6DE211247B8.jpeg

Ugh this cw is amazing but I don’t understand why they couldn’t have waited for the new mold to come out before dropping them... These would’ve been perfect with the current mold and I doubt they’re going to re-release these anytime in the next decade or so.

Ugh this cw is amazing but I don’t understand why they couldn’t have waited for the new mold to come out before dropping them... These would’ve been perfect with the current mold and I doubt they’re going to re-release these anytime in the next decade or so.

Maaaaaan, that new mood had/has me lookin’ at all my current pairs of III’s so different now. :lol:.

Maaaaaan, that new mood had/has me lookin’ at all my current pairs of III’s so different now. :lol:.

Right?!! I remember in WearTesters/Nightwing’s review of the Unite 3s, his wife even said that she normally thinks he is being rediculous for how much he complains that shoes aren’t produced close to the OG build and it’s hard for a non-sneakerheads to even notice but even to her the new 3s are an obvious change.

Right?!! I remember in WearTesters/Nightwing’s review of the Unite 3s, his wife even said that she normally thinks he is being rediculous for how much he complains that shoes aren’t produced close to the OG build and it’s hard for a non-sneakerheads to even notice but even to her the new 3s are an obvious change.

I believe that’s how it’s gonna be going forward now. I believed the UNc III’s had the same dna. Let’s all pray they Retro the og colorways again in this mold. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom