Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

Maaaaaan, that new mood had/has me lookin’ at all my current pairs of III’s so different now. :lol:.
Exactly this....
Boot cut fronts....

20200528_142126.jpg

To perfection....

IMG_20200224_123536_917.jpg

“omg the slope of the shoe does not mirror the OG to a precise degree angle”

“omg what a bulbous toe box”

“golly the elephant print and height are atrocious”

“my shoe has a microscopic glue stain. thank God I ordered 9 pairs. going to pick the best out of the bunch and send the rest back”

every time you guys nitpick these ridiculous things you come off as such bozos lol. especially since you have bought and will continue to buy the product regardless.
I’m convinced that a lot of you dudes spew this garbage just to act like you’re knowledgeable.

“my shoe has a microscopic glue stain. thank God I ordered 9 pairs. going to pick the best out of the bunch and send the rest back”

every time you guys nitpick these ridiculous things you come off as such bozos lol. especially since you have bought and will continue to buy the product regardless.
I’m convinced that a lot of you dudes spew this garbage just to act like you’re knowledgeable.
32B279B1-A1D3-4C63-BBF8-6E348D87C51D.gif

Just rocked mine today just notice that the elephant print on one of the toe box is off it’s not as high on one shoe. Anyone else thanks

That's precisely it. It's why I don't give views or clicks to YT sneaker accounts. Everyone wants to be the smartest person in the room.

Just rocked mine today just notice that the elephant print on one of the toe box is off it’s not as high on one shoe. Anyone else thanks
I just bought these two weeks ago and wore them Sunday. Don’t notice it on my pair. However, if you watch Wearteasters review him and his Mom think the left shoe and right shoe might have been made in different factory’s.

Back
Top Bottom