What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Straight up, if that rendering is an accurate depiction of what this shoe is gonna be, it will also be an accurate depiction of a pass

Crazy how fakes from years ago look legit now, and legits look worse than the fakes from years ago. 3's are my favorite model, but so far these, the blk/white/gum, even the Mochas (to an extent), & flyknits(havent even seen seen pics yet) are not even being considered. Dont even get me started on the CG 10's. Oh well, next year should be a good year to pick up some of my grails.

Really need pics of these. Guessing the difference will be bigger perforations on the grey portions like the gs. Not a game changer if it’s not too bad

OGs and Mochas for me that’s it. Unless they bring back the cool greys. I ran through 4 pairs of those in the hey days. Need those

That ps is funny.

Kat 3 are prolly gonna be those auctioned 3 but they could change the insole or something

There must be a reason we don't have pics yet. By now we have seen these a ton over. For a Feb release.

There must be a reason we don't have pics yet. By now we have seen these a ton over. For a Feb release.

Watch them be the Flyknits, or anything but BC3 NA OG retros. I'm skipping the BC3's for WC3's and 4's OG retros anyways...so it doesnt really effect me... but if JB screws this release up, a lot of NTers anre gonna be HOT... I think you're definitely on to something, about us not having pics 2 months away from the release though...

Watch them be the Flyknits, or anything but BC3 NA OG retros. I'm skipping the BC3's for WC3's and 4's OG retros anyways...so it doesnt really effect me... but if JB screws this release up, a lot of NTers anre gonna be HOT... I think you're definitely on to something, about us not having pics 2 months away from the release though...
The only release that matters to me right now is this one. If they decide to do the flynit bs then all good I will pass. The gs pics are what gives me hope though. They aren't gonna make those unless adults are backing them. I just bought the 2012 playoff IV so if these tank I'm ok. Pissed but ok.

The only release that matters to me right now is this one. If they decide to do the flynit bs then all good I will pass. The gs pics are what gives me hope though. They aren't gonna make those unless adults are backing them. I just bought the 2012 playoff IV so if these tank I'm ok. Pissed but ok.

The paint will crack badly on them I've heard

NRG is a tag given to limited and quickstrike drops. Nike has been doing that before now, JB has started doing this in order to generate hype for its GR drops. Expect NRG labels on a bunch of drops. The Top 3 Gold, Gatorade 6 green, and 9 boot already have the labels this holiday.

5D0DF67D-7D9B-4DEA-B4D0-082066ACC918.jpeg

Perforations :sick:

Back
Top Bottom