Air Jordan 3 Quai54 This Summer

Looks like sns had a restock. I checked bstn they are packed for some reason... It would’ve been nice if someone gave us a heads up about sns.... After they got their pair at least..... It’s about time for me to put this release in the rear view and forget about it

Looks like sns had a restock. I checked bstn they are packed for some reason... It would’ve been nice if someone gave us a heads up about sns.... After they got their pair at least..... It’s about time for me to put this release in the rear view and forget about it
These were second chance W's from their original raffle.

I got a second chance raffle email as well. I have no idea what that means. I'm willing to bet, though, that there were a ton of unclaimed pairs. Hype isn't very high on this release from what I can tell. Maybe I'm wrong, but there was tons more hype on the South Korea exclusive pair (and that seems to have been a lot more limited). Seems like they made tons of these for the EU market.

I, for one, am hyped to get these. The pebbled nubuck looks amazing. I'm hoping the quality control is decent, as my Travis Scott pair came pretty jacked up.

Friend of mine in France told me he had my size 13 secured so I didn't even enter the SNS raffle and then his spot sold my pair. I'm sick over it, as I really loved these. Ugh.

Doubt that these were produced in large quantities.
Most smaller (NOT Sns / footlocker) Euro stores got 1 or 2 FSR and only like a dozen stores got em.
Failed to buy on every single one , but SNS came with a buzzer beater :D

QsUrafM.jpg

Wow , leather looks amazingly soft . I really like the Quai 54 logo on the tongue and on the back.
Still waiting for my pair to arrive :frown:

I'm not big on vibrant CW's, but the F&F ones are :wow: to bad I'll never have a chance at getting them. To me the black ones are just :ohwell: flame suit on.

Back
Top Bottom