Air Jordan 3 Retro ’88 “Black Cement” - Holiday 2013?

Status
Not open for further replies.

quise2024

Banned
Last thread was locked until further info came.

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2013/09/air-jordan-3-retro-88-black-cement/

Jordan Brand is slated to re-release the Air Jordan 3 Retro '88 "Black Cement"  his Holiday, being the last time we seen them release was in 2001. The Air Jordan 3 Retro ’88 “Black Cement” features a Black tumbled leather base with Cement Grey detailing, Red hints and a White “Nike Air” logo on the back heel.

http://www.defynewyork.com/2013/09/...ment-nike-air-jordan-iii-88-2014-re-re-retro/

Last edited:
let the hype begin.. i knew these were going to come out.  Those, taxis, and bred 1's are a must this year! very excited.

If these drop, I'm passing on the Taxi's. Was looking for a nice J to ball in, I'll just use my 2011 as my balling shoe now and keep these crispy :smokin

Yet to see any concrete info on these so I'm still skeptical....

Not a question of IF but more WHEN....

I'll be 
nerd.gif

I'll be 
nerd.gif

I agree

The only time I could picture it would be after laneys or after those BF 5s. But I would think these trump any of the "holiday" releases JB has coming causing a good number of people to pass leading up to the NA 1s after xmas.

IF ... i would say next year (possible MJs bday time again)???

Last edited:

I'll be 
nerd.gif

I agree

The only time I could picture it would be after laneys or after those BF 5s. But I would think these trump any of the "holiday" releases JB has coming causing a good number of people to pass leading up to the NA 1s after xmas.

IF ... i would say next year (possible MJs bday time again)???
I legit think MJ Bday time makes the most sense....  But aren't Infra VI coming out ? hmmmmmm

I'll just be lurking & make sure money is set aside 
laugh.gif

Was the other thread not good enough for you?

Other thread got locked

Never mind i see it. When i searched it didnt come up i guess cuz of the way i worded it.

And that title long AF so it doesnt even show up what it is when u view on mobile

My B

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom