Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

Thnks i didn't know that 
pimp.gif
 u stay looking out, also i figured out what we was talking out with the click events, everything running smooth now thanks to u. Im starting that desktop project next month since I'm chilling out on sneakers
Cool man, be patient with that desktop project it can get complicated at times.

FNL changed the link overnight . I got an email this morning. No one was blacklisted but they changed the product code.

There's still hope for those that struck out.   One of those Canadian stores will have limited quantities around 11am - 11:15am be on the look out

anyone try out Taco Bell breakfast yet? thinkin bout it but feel guilty not going to mom n pop Mex restaurant like normal Saturday 
Not yet bro but I'm thinking about celebrating with a  nice blow out after taco bell breakfast

Tell me about it i was watching some youtube vids of it and I was looking mad confused
Make sure you buy the recommended brands and supported hardwares, that eliminates most of the frustration.  Hardware compatibility can be a pain in the but.  PM if you have any questions I have some notes that might serve for guidance. 

NDC Stats for these. That's nothing compared to something like the AP KD VI's:

The hype just wasn't there for these.
Your just going to ignore the fact that KDs were $130 while these are $225.  Cheaper shoes generally draw more interest.

Your just going to ignore the fact that KDs were $130 while these are $225.  Cheaper shoes generally draw more interest.
Price doesn't matter. It's obvious that not everyone  who clicked the link copped the shoes. Click rate is merely a factor of interest. Kind of a no brainer that the AP's would have more interest than these.

The point was to show what a more hyped shoe's click data looks like to show that there really wasn't much competition on these.

Price doesn't matter. It's obvious that not everyone who clicked the link copped the shoes. Click rate is merely a factor of interest. Kind of a no brainer that the AP's would have more interest than these.

The point was to show what a more hyped shoe's click data looks like to show that there really wasn't much competition on these.
?
If you say so

just make a deal. my gamma12s have to go for a 5lab3s
you win just based on retail, plus gamma 12's are poo.. 

Yep

Won a size 10.5 at park meadows hoh , first time in a raffle. I'll trade for cement 4's and $200 cause mine are beat and it's my fav pair. Feeling good today though. These seem ultra Rare for some reason.

Wait, hold up. Are you really expecting someone to give you Cement 4s plus $200 cash for these?

Wait, hold up. Are you really expecting someone to give you Cement 4s plus $200 cash for these?

Ask Trinidad James.

Don't believe me just watch!!!

A slightly used pair of cement 4's? Why not. These will be more sought after. Like raging bulls. Watch!

The KD's might have also lasted longer on Nike's site. These were really a limited size run and stock too so if it lasts longer with more sizes a available would mean more clicks . However I agree the price point was severe.

Congrats to those that were able to cop... Nike and footaction came thru for me.. I'm actual one of the few people I know that actually liked these and plan to wear them ASAP

Back
Top Bottom