Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

Nobody ever takes into account the value of time in re-selling. This is a verry rough estimate but gets my point across: On release day: 1 hour- searching, twitter watching, buying, ect.
Total= 225
2 day eBay bid, with 20% going to shipping and eBay fees.... 1hour - Driving to the post office, and getting them shipped out. Not weighing gas prices and lunch.

With the time you invest in the whole process it's not worth it. You actually lose money. (Use the time to work on something productive)

THIS THREAD IS REACHING MAGNA CARTA STATUS! 
roll.gif

I'm not comparing the two. Warren Buffett's "hustle" isn't one thing, it's thousands of small things.

I'm pointing out that being into this doesn't mean it's all that you do. That's the feeling I get from reading these threads. There is this condescending tone that assumes it's the only "hustle" they have going and that has not been my experience dealing with resellers. I have to use resellers a lot because I live in Arkansas and we don't get much down here.

I don't have time to sell Jordan's one at a time (I'm 39 with a solo law practice, a wife, and three kids) but I am glad there are people that do because Flight 23 isn't in walking distance.

Nobody ever takes into account the value of time in re-selling. This is a verry rough estimate but gets my point across: On release day: 1 hour- searching, twitter watching, buying, ect.
Total= 225
2 day eBay bid, with 20% going to shipping and eBay fees.... 1hour - Driving to the post office, and getting them shipped out. Not weighing gas prices and lunch.

With the time you invest in the whole process it's not worth it. You actually lose money. (Use the time to work on something productive)
Or...on release day-
10 min tops clicking link and checking out total:225
Few minutes to put it on ebay
After it's bought half hour going to post office shipping them and driving back
I agree there's a little time and extra fees into it but I think you're exaggerating the work involved haha.

if some made 365 ebay n paypal taking about 45 of that. thats still 325.. minimum $75 profit.

People still don't understand how to use a fee calculator.  People getting more than 20 selling these.

Here's a simple calculation for me that works well assuming eBay and PayPal fees are about 14% of your total price and the buyer pays shipping.

Multiply your Selling price by .86 and you'll get your cash payout (ex: $325 x .86 = $280 Cash) Give or take 1 or 2 dollars, but this usually works.

For straight PayPal (assuming about 4% fee total), Multiply your price by .96 (ex: $325 x .96 = $312 Cash)

So if you can get $325 for this shoe...eBay = $55 profit, PayPal = $87 profit.

Last edited:
Or...on release day-
10 min tops clicking link and checking out total:225
Few minutes to put it on ebay
After it's bought half hour going to post office shipping them and driving back
I agree there's a little time and extra fees into it but I think you're exaggerating the work involved haha.
here we go breaking down the resell effort 

Ah yes, another thread that turns into reseller talk. When that official reseller thread getting started?

eBay take 10%

PayPal take 2.9% + $0.03

Shipping around 8-15 for Fedex Smart Post

so if you sold for 350, eBay earns about the same as seller, lol

end up you getting 350-35(eBay)-10.45(PayPal)-10(shipping) = $294.55 - $245.25 (cost w/ 9% tax in ca) = Profit $49.30
A profit is a profit bruh, even big companies buy a bulk of stuff and if it sit's on the shelf for a long period of time, even they take a $25 profit, break even or take a loss. You not going to make a huge profit all the time....

they fit TTS in my opinion.  mad comfy and dope(r) in person.  i was going to sell my NDC pair, but i'm 99% sure i'm keeping them now

People are sleeping on these!! Hardest cop of the lab pack by far only one store in my city got them. Quality is amazing these iphone pics do no justice. 3m is soft. Im really liking these!

Keep the pics coming. I liked these when they first showed up online but all the hype and nonsense had turned me off. Nightwings video convinced me to give them a shot since the quality seems to be very good.

Keep the pics coming. I liked these when they first showed up online but all the hype and nonsense had turned me off. Nightwings video convinced me to give them a shot since the quality seems to be very good.
When does Jordan's not have hype? Crimson 3s? Just saying Fam.

Back
Top Bottom