Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

Hopefully my name didn't get banned but if it did, I'm not worried I haven't won an RSVP there in over a year. Glad I have trusted low-key FCFS spots that look out for longtime customers with info.

And thanks to the NTer that got denied twice for warning me, I went to my backup spot and lucked out.

Henny, I'll be hitting u up with that info soon, good looks on the RSVP moves for me bruh.

BigJ, the dude handling the RSVP had NO idea where all the flagged pairs would go or if they even put em back out today. The whole situation was sketchy. He handed me a printed paper with the twitter RSVP rules and regulations and said it was all passed down from corporate. meh.

Hopefully my name didn't get banned but if it did, I'm not worried I haven't won an RSVP there in over a year. Glad I have trusted low-key FCFS spots that look out for longtime customers with info.

And thanks to the NTer that got denied twice for warning me, I went to my backup spot and lucked out.

Henny, I'll be hitting u up with that info soon, good looks on the RSVP moves for me bruh.

BigJ, the dude handling the RSVP had NO idea where all the flagged pairs would go or if they even put em back out today. The whole situation was sketchy. He handed me a printed paper with the twitter RSVP rules and regulations and said it was all passed down from corporate. meh.
rsvp works on a random selection right so i send my dm a minute after they tweet it i still have as good as a chance as anyone that sent it within 10 sec right?

i just refresh the page until its at like 10 sec cause if u leave it open for a while the countdown will get messed up

Quit lying to dat kid it automatically refreshes you do got to be patient it also depends on what internet connection I use Verizon LTE when it comes to quick strikes because it hasn't failed me yet

Quit lying to dat kid it automatically refreshes you do got to be patient it also depends on what internet connection I use Verizon LTE when it comes to quick strikes because it hasn't failed me yet
oh sorry but thats what i do cause if i leave my tab open and then i go back to it it will say like 30 sec and if i refresh it it will say like 15

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Had a similar issue on my air trainer sc all stars. You could only see the mark when flash hit the 3m though. Called ndc and they gave me a 20% off code. Bad part is....I haven't been lucky enough to use it on their website in almost 6 mths. Smh
If you're into IDs, load that cart up and then on a day you get a pair of shoes you wanted, drop that 20% coupon. I had 5 pairs of Kobe IDs and Lebron Anthracites when I used mine. Saved almost $250 on NDC, plus I used Ebates and added another 6%, too, which was like $50.  Was it pricey? Yeah, but it helped a little to ease the pain of that added money it costs for IDs.

Right I know...but you kno how some people on here be saying they got shipping confirmation within the hour
laugh.gif
in my personal experience. after ordering 100s of shoes from nike, i can tell you, i have never receive a shipping confirmation within an hour. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom