Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

Kids today worry about stupid stuff like this. It's ridiculous. Yeah, you don't want your shoes to look creased or worn, but yet you're still showing wear on the inside and the soles of the shoes.
im just kinda pissed if thats what happened after the first wear but im pretty sure that dude was just exaggerating it

maybe im overrreacting but it pisses me off considering retail. check page 56 and tell me what u think. 
your definitely over reacting....

they will almost all have a small issue.....

the extra money goes into the box, jumpman card, leather interior, and 3M application.....

I do feel you though....

how the **** u pick up 8 pairs of what releases?
Because he doesn't.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Kids today worry about stupid stuff like this. It's ridiculous. Yeah, you don't want your shoes to look creased or worn, but yet you're still showing wear on the inside and the soles of the shoes.
i expect to get 20 wears out of a $160 shoe before i see creases. so far the only 2 that didn't get there is the bred 4s and the 1s. everything else is cool. but it's whatever tho. it'll crease sooner or later. as long as it doesn't squeak or open up.

Last edited:
I lost My Kicks 3x's on FL, NDC and Footlocker during the Checkout…. in a row.

My paypal link wouldn't load up n just Froze 

Must be my RESELL KARMA Coming back around… UGH

Oh Well, On To The Retro 9 & 1's BARONS and Those SNAKESKIN 11's for 420

Last edited:
SON SAID "20 WEARS BEFORE CREASES"!!!!!

roll.gif

the only reason people care so much about the creasing in my mind, is because they want to be able to sell the shoes later down the line, in other words, they aren't collectors, just a bunch of hypebeasts. 

People should have known before buying these that the material used is going to crease with every movement made in them. This is the case with all shoes made completely with 3M scotchlite or any other reflective material. This isn't a big secret, it has even been mentioned in this very thread.

Last edited:
How hard were these to get ? My boy said his girl copped from FNL on her mobile, and they're close to ******ed when it comes to online cops. 

your definitely over reacting....

they will almost all have a small issue.....

the extra money goes into the box, jumpman card, leather interior, and 3M application.....

I do feel you though....

Because he doesn't.....
Had 8 pairs of infrared 6's, limited releases like this I can manage to get at most 3 or 4. I have friends that aren't into sneakers enter raffles for me and if they win I get more kicks, and I know a local boutique manager who slides me pairs early. I'll shut up though and show everyone when I have barons by wednesday 
laugh.gif

i expect to get 20 wears out of a $160 shoe before i see creases. so far the only 2 that didn't get there is the bred 4s and the 1s. everything else is cool. but it's whatever tho. it'll crease sooner or later. as long as it doesn't squeak or open up.

lol

YOUR NOT A HYPEBEAST - IF your selling your kicks later down the road after you've worn them… How is that HYPE?

anyone who sells kicks for over retail is a hypebeast now??? no matter if it's a week of the RD or a year later down the road.

mean.gif
  - they word is used to loosely and not in the right capacity.

i expect to get 20 wears out of a $160 shoe before i see creases. so far the only 2 that didn't get there is the bred 4s and the 1s. everything else is cool.

Back when Jordan Brand used actual good leather, you got about one day, if that, without creases. That's when they had quality. I'd gladly go back to that in a heartbeat instead of the cheap garbage they use now. Bottomline, shoes should crease, especially quality shoes. You don't want them to crease, keep them in he box. They get old either way. Might as well wear them and enjoy them and not sweat the small stuff.

the only reason people care so much about the creasing in my mind, is because they want to be able to sell the shoes later down the line, in other words, they aren't collectors, just a bunch of hypebeasts. 

I don't see any problems with creases, it happens to every shoe eventually

Such foolishness :smh: :lol:

So the new thing is to call anyone who doesn't agree your opinion a hypebeast. :rolleyes

I'm so annoyed I wasn't able to get these off line those morning n I Woodnt pay more then 50$ over the receipt price for these dam resellers really makin my life difficult with these and the futures

Back when Jordan Brand used actual good leather, you got about one day, if that, without creases. That's when they had quality. I'd gladly go back to that in a heartbeat instead of the cheap garbage they use now. Bottomline, shoes should crease, especially quality shoes. You don't want them to crease, keep them in he box. They get old either way. Might as well wear them and enjoy them and not sweat the small stuff.
im not sweating the creases. like i said, i usually get more than 20 wears out of most shoes before they creases bad. that's like saying if you buy a new car and you want it to scratch and dent because you enjoy them. i respect your opinion but i got my own opinion and i want my shoe to look as best as it can, same with my clothes, and car etc..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom