Air Jordan 3 Retro 88 LC

My friend owes me some money and wants to trade these instead. Any help?

Last edited:
People have told me before to look up the serial number on top of the barcode before. Try that? I think that if it pops up and it shows the wc3s then theyre legit.

My dude's gotta move back east and owes me about $230 and is offering these in exchange so I was pretty intrigued 

No not DS at all. He said he's worn them around 15 times but they're in pretty good condition. No cracking or chipping just some normal creasing.

People have told me before to look up the serial number on top of the barcode before. Try that? I think that if it pops up and it shows the wc3s then theyre legit.
That's one of the must unreliable ways ever. Barcodes are easily copied but they are GM kicks. @OP they look in condition. Def legit. Some creasing. I'd talk him down to $200 for a good deal. I wouldn't pay over $250. SO I say fair trade for the money he owes you

Last edited:
Cool I appreciate the help. Yea I'm gonna probably just take these and clear the debt. 

100% legit. you wouldn't happen to want to trade this size 10 for a 10.5 would you? 
smokin.gif

100% legit fam, and DEF worth clearing the debt over, such a classic shoe! And if you really needed the cash thats an easy flip on ebay for 250(like i said, on ebay not here where we as a community can nit-pick everything to lower the asking price) at least in the condition theyre in.

legit. The tongue is the correct shape, eprint looks good, the red lace holes are nice and visible, the overall shape of the shoe is correct. Good deal imo.

Back
Top Bottom