Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

not sure. I really hope not but if they can counterfeit off whites which are a lot more intricate then I guess these should be easy? shrugs

Too soon to have fakes of this shoe, I wouldn't doubt it down the line to have them. But it will be difficult to replicate that red line on the bottom so soon.

Too soon to have fakes of this shoe, I wouldn't doubt it down the line to have them. But it will be difficult to replicate that red line on the bottom so soon.
It’s already circulating DHGate, unfortunately. So yeah, it’s out there...

rBVaSFqfVA6AJGSVAALdy3Zc8d4755.jpg

It’s already circulating DHGate, unfortunately. So yeah, it’s out there...

rBVaSFqfVA6AJGSVAALdy3Zc8d4755.jpg

A lot of fakes sellers will post a real pair in their pictures

I’ve checked around and haven’t seen any of these guys minus for pic above post an actual fake or buy one

They’re likely coming though good thing a lot of us bought early

Nah don't kid yourself. It is to be assumed that fakes of every hyped sneaker exists... Hell even not so hyped sneakers. It's simply just a matter of how well replicated the fakes are.

As urban legend would have it, the same workers who make the legit joints also make the fakes.

Stay woke is all I'm sayin'!

Nah don't kid yourself. It is to be assumed that fakes of every hyped sneaker exists... Hell even not so hyped sneakers. It's simply just a matter of how well replicated the fakes are.

As urban legend would have it, the same workers who make the legit joints also make the fakes.

Stay woke is all I'm sayin'!

I'm sure fakes are floating around now, but JB dropped these quick without much warning so it probably took the fake makers a little longer to start flooding the market.

I'm sure fakes are floating around now, but JB dropped these quick without much warning so it probably took the fake makers a little longer to start flooding the market.
i think counterfeiters always gets an inside scoop from people who works at legit factories. it is china after all.

I hope the local seller isn't selling me fakes. I don't have anything to compare it to other than my true blues 3's.

I hope the local seller isn't selling me fakes. I don't have anything to compare it to other than my true blues 3's.

you'll be fine IMO

I checked reddit and haven't seen mention of these or any pictures so I don't think these are really fully out there yet

if it helps when you get them in hand just post some good pictures here but im sure you'll be straight

if yall can get me the code again for my own pair id gladly pick up yall pair

Back
Top Bottom