Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

Interesting how everyone was saying pass and now everyone will try lol.

I was in the minute they confirmed Nike Air on them. Had they released like the 2003 samples with a jumpman on the back, they wouldve been an easy pass. I love the clear sole, and regardless of having the 2013 pairs, these still wouldve been bought.

Last edited:
GR, NRG.. Nike Air, Jumpman... It doesnt matter to me, if its a 3 im going for it... Even the unpopular joints

I hope you doubled up on these bad boys

air-jordan-3-joker-3.png

If it had been big like the samples the shoes would pass on you.. as limited as they are. :lol:

so these look like the pair that come out in 2017 but the only difference is they have a clear bottom please correct me if i am wrong

so these look like the pair that come out in 2017 but the only difference is they have a clear bottom please correct me if i am wrong

The last time a version of these released was in 2013 with regular painted sole. There’s a similar looking sneaker releasing in May 2018, “Katrina,” with red accents on midsole and jumpman on heel tab.
93282E40-C257-4D20-8EC5-9B177C9A33B8.jpeg

Hey hows the padding in the heel of your 88s? The padding is almost non existent on my pair, way different from the True Blues. Kinda curious how others are, peace.

No issues with my pair other than the immense glue smell when I first opened up the box

Ankle padding is pracitcally nonexistent on my sport blue 3's compared to the TB3s if it helps. That's the best part of the TB3s IMO.

IMG_0410.PNG
So are they releasing in Feb during all star weekend in LA with a later release date? Because @j23app has these (I believe it's these) slated in March.

Ankle padding is pracitcally nonexistent on my sport blue 3's compared to the TB3s if it helps. That's the best part of the TB3s IMO.

I agree the padding on the TB is nice, almost like a skateshoe. The ankle on my Sport Blues and Fire reds is about medium between the TB and 88. My 88s compared to the TB are like night and day. I want to take them build a bear and just pump them full of stuffing lol.

I want these! More than likely wil strike out.

Can someone confirm?
We are getting these,
A tinker version and Katrina’s?

Or are these the tinker nrg?

Back
Top Bottom