Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

IN
DUbVaB7V4AAFqDi.jpg

DUbVaBMVwAAwHch.jpg

Tinker OG.

Waiting for someone on Instagram to post a photo with the three Jordan 3s that are releasing during All Star Weekend.

Should’ve done it in 2020 when the all star game comes back to the greatest city. But they’ll probly release the ogs

sadly they probably will, may have to offload some things to get them.

I get what JB is trying to do but you really have to use these releases as teaching points for the next generation. no need to put them in every store but at least make them accessible to those that want them.

get the younger crowd that for the most part only cares for a butchered Jordan 1 with quotation marks to learn about how the Jordan brand was built...but what do I know.

Damn. JB is killing me. These ASG 3s are dope, and I'm feeling the Tinkers. The totally have an old school basketball type vibe (I know that's the point of course). Ugh, I'm going to be jumping through hoops to get both pairs I'm sure. :smh:

I'm personally not a fan. But these are dope. 30 year anniversary JB bringin it with all these 3s. While I still think this pair is ASG city release only, hope I'm wrong and you all get your pairs. My goal is the BC3s, just missed them earlier tonight. I thought the free throw line on the bottom would be dumb, until I saw pics. They alright.

Back
Top Bottom