Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

No way I would pay more than $350 for a White Cement 3 with a red stripe on the sole. I'd rather just get a regular pair of White Cement 3s.

Yep! I would rather pay resale for 88s than this pair LMAO. 88 shape and cuts are way better judging by these pics. Truth be told....I'm waiting on Katrinas. It's one of my grail 3s. Thank god its a GR

923096_101_X_Design.jpg

I photoshopped the sole. I think it would've been better if they had painted the bottom of the shoe like the hardwood floor.
Very cool idea.

I know more people interested in the BC3s than this release today. Luckily, it seems Nike has made of ton of them. Hopefully they do the same when they release the regular WC3s.

No way I would pay more than $350 for a White Cement 3 with a red stripe on the sole. I'd rather just get a regular pair of White Cement 3s.

Now r u just saying that because u took an L??? And other people saying that cause they took the L or just trying to make your self feel better cause my opinion these r way better then 88’s

Yep! I would rather pay resale for 88s than this pair LMAO. 88 shape and cuts are way better judging by these pics. Truth be told....I'm waiting on Katrinas. It's one of my grail 3s. Thank god its a GR
Yeah i wouldn't be thanking god yet. JB seems to be back on their Bull ***** so lets just see how this BC release goes before we determine what GR is now.

BC3s are in my opinion the most exciting release of this month. After having that garbage jumpman air on the back of 3s for so long, its great that we are getting BC 3s again with Nike Air.
Absolutely correct. Outside of the Obvious salt i have for losing every raffle, the red stripes won't be important once they actually retro the white cements again, the JTH are honestly ugly (tinker/limitedness carried those). I will be truly satisfied just copping the BC3s.

I won't pay resell but maybe I'll try for the OVOs and see if I can get a swap. Who am I kidding it will be an L also f'in with Snkrs

This was my first SNKRS raffle win...and I've entered for pretty much everything. I'm glad I was able to get them because the release at Wish ATL was FCFS and by the looks of the videos....I def didn't want to be out there in that mess.

So true.

I'm more than happy to cop the Black Cement's and nothing else. On top of it being easy. :nthat:

I already copped BC3s on the pre release last week but tbh i can’t really enjoy them until i have pair of Katrinas. doesn’t feel complete without a black and a white pair. luckily there is 2 more white 3s coming out this year which are similar/adequate substitutes.

I disagree, A LOT of people wanted ‘88s and didn’t want to pay the resale for those. This was the next best thing and now these are also going to be going for resale.

If JB released both cws in decent stock, none of this would be an issue.

It's a tough one.... The clear soles on these are trash for those of us that wear our shoes. But the NA on the '88s is a horrible font and only top painted. And the Jordan on the bottom....SMH... Not a deal breaker but adds to the desire for a better retro. I'd hold out for a proper retro b4 paying resale for the '88s.

Back
Top Bottom