Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

We're getting hit hard with 3s this year. Actually good 3s too. Black Cement, Katrina, Mocha and these. I think I saw somewhere that an Off White 3 comes out Holiday season too.

I have to believe these are the tinker NRG..
Naw, I don't think so...
IMG_6432.jpg

IMG_6433.jpg

Maybe the “Tinker” will end up being some rendition of the fire red since this one ended up being WC..

The early ps were showing red e-print like a reverse FR tho.. kinda wack.

We're getting hit hard with 3s this year. Actually good 3s too. Black Cement, Katrina, Mocha and these. I think I saw somewhere that an Off White 3 comes out Holiday season too.
All nike doing is capitalizing on the 30 years anniversary of the 88 all star events. It makes sense. In 2 years the white cement will come back . Correct. Well, almost. The clear sole pair will be a limited release only to the city hosting the all star game this year. My opinion.

If there’s only so many pairs all the celebrities probably already have ‘em on lock, especially in LA.

I remember these clear sole threes back in the day from NT I think it was that cat Billy Hoyle that had them.

Like them then and still now and will try, but if I strike out it is what it is.

DO WE KNOW WHO WILL HAVE THEM SO WE CAN TRY TO BUY THEM..... WILL THE SNKER APP HAVE THEM

as a purist I generally don't like new takes on old classics, but the free throw line is amazing. then the tinker original sketches, wow. JB has me excited for the first time in a while.

Back
Top Bottom