Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

Its a shame they did the same thing with the air max 0... they are gonna release these Tinker 3s in a million colors.. at first I was like hm cool, now I caught myself and im like why the hell would I want a jordan 3 with a swoosh.. hell Tinker didn't even want Nike Air on the back of the damn shoe.

Why not rock what you want? Tink is a cool guy but I prefer Nike air.

Why not rock what you want? Tink is a cool guy but I prefer Nike air.

Rocking what you like is cool, not realizing when Nike is stuffing a shoe down your throat is where the disconnect starts. I don't care what any of you spend your money on. In MY OPINION this shoe is garbage, its a precursor to the amount of 3s that JB will start to make again... its like whenever they want to reboot something they throw Tinker in the front lines with some horrible concept shoe we never saw or heard of before until now. Go ahead rock what you want spend money on what you want, for me though.. hot garbage. Nike following hollywood, oh this movie sucked.. hold up lets do a prequel.

I thought the 3s were gonna be vaulted... or some other nonsense nike made up.

Tbh as long as they continue to GR the OG cw’s then that’s fine by me. Stressing over these limited drops and jumping through multiple hoops ain’t fun anymore. Nor is it worth it for me.

I don't mind the OG colors.. my beef is with the nonsense.. don't create artificial hype where it does not need to be.. people were already going nuts over the black cement 3 retro.. don't start throwing up all this garbage to have people feeling like "I NEED 3s" now..

Do you feel the same way about the stupid amount of AJIs being stuffed down our throats? liek who da hell wants patent leather and all these stupid colors

@babyjs23 has been at GOAT levels for years now.
4h5V.gif

Do you feel the same way about the stupid amount of AJIs being stuffed down our throats? liek who da hell wants patent leather and all these stupid colors

Yeah unless they are REALLY GOOD like the Bred toe.

The only flaw in Nikes beloved business plan is that... in a couple months its not gonna be "I NEED 3s!!!" they all gonna be sitting, because they created hype instead of letting it happen naturally. You telling me I need something is one thing, show me I need it, let me the consumer believe I NEED this shoe or else eventually what happens people lose interest because the internet stops talking about it.

The only flaw in Nikes beloved business plan is that... in a couple months its not gonna be "I NEED 3s!!!" they all gonna be sitting, because they created hype instead of letting it happen naturally. You telling me I need something is one thing, show me I need it, let me the consumer believe I NEED this shoe or else eventually what happens people lose interest because the internet stops talking about it.
or people can just cop what they like

I don't mind the OG colors.. my beef is with the nonsense.. don't create artificial hype where it does not need to be.. people were already going nuts over the black cement 3 retro.. don't start throwing up all this garbage to have people feeling like "I NEED 3s" now..
Marketing101

Back
Top Bottom