Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

For those who have entered draws on SNKRS using multiple accounts, do you always get a "you didn't them 'em" message? In the past I've received the msg for one account, but not the other. They have diff names, diff shipping address, and diff payment method. So wondering if it's just a system glitch, or they correlated the accounts and gave me an L on one, and ignored the 2nd. Thanks!

Supply on these are set from my understanding, so it’s all about the demand exceeding the actual pairs in the market.

Seems like there might be more pairs than originally believed. To your average sneaker head most would believe that the BC 3’s, JTH 3’s, FTL 3’s are all about the same shoe & I’m sure they’re after the JTH 3’s ‘Cause they’re “worth” a $1,000.

Last edited:
Seems like there might be more pairs than originally believed. To your average sneaker head most would believe that the BC 3’s, JTH 3’s, FTL 3’a are all about the same shoe & I’m sure they’re after the JTH 3’s ‘Cause they’re “worth” a $1,000.
Good news if true. There’s also good evidence to support that, it’s a small sample sure but if resellers on sites like Stockx are dropping it by a couple hundreds, it’s a good indication that it’s not as limited as initially stated.

Good news if true. There’s also good evidence to support that, it’s a small sample sure but if resellers on sites like Stockx are dropping it by a couple hundreds, it’s a good indication that it’s not as limited as initially stated.

All in all, I think we need to strike no later than this weekend. ‘Cause once folks get their Tax Returns prices will go back up!

Anybody @ Creme?

They dropped the notification right before my class started. I was seriously debating on skipping and going to wait :lol: most likely would be the same as the Levi 4 drop when they make you spend the same amount on merch instore for a guaranteed ticket though. Think i would’ve paid it this time if i went

Or they are flipping fakes.

Not 100% sure mine from stockx were rejected for being fakes but I am ok with the refund now that prices have dropped so much.

Just got my tracking from kicks4us will have them in hand before 10:30 am tommrow. Will post up pic

I'd like to know too honestly. Is it just a release on the app for NYC only, and if you win you just pick it up?
Exactly that. I think it's still iOS only but basically itll pop up and you can pre-reserve for pickup at a nyc Nike store.

just did an ATC for $110 for these. Hopefully hit on my own too so I can off the extra pair.

Back
Top Bottom