Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

always an L on euro raffles...
tenor.gif

What does this mean?

Somebody posted it on Saturday, I don’t know exactly how to do it. But, for the Gold Toe 1’s I paid $225, while other’s who did the conversation on PayPal from Euro’s to American Dollars paid like $210/$215?

I'm not in a small market. My city has an NFL team. Is there where you tell me to move to NYC so I can enter shoe raffles?

You can't defend every release being in one city. Just stop. Just say you're cool with it bc you live in NYC but trying to defend it just makes you look foolish.

NYC and LA (and Chicago and Miami, to a lesser extent) are tastemaker cities in terms of the fashion industry though. Regardless about the good things you may claim your city brings, culturally it is irrelevant when compared to NYC or LA. There is a reason there is more money in those two places than whatever city you live in.

yeah but price of rent is ridiculous here

Then get a better job so it isn’t as bad. You literally live in the economic capital of the world, it’s not like you’re working in a WV coal mine waiting for The Donald to save your $25k/year job before it goes the way of the dinosaurs.

NYC and LA (and Chicago and Miami, to a lesser extent) are tastemaker cities in terms of the fashion industry though. Regardless about the good things you may claim your city brings, culturally it is irrelevant when compared to NYC or LA. There is a reason there is more money in those two places than whatever city you live in.
Nobody is arguing that. Stop moving the goalposts.

Yes, more celebrities live in NYC and LA than anywhere else. Those celebs weren't on SNKRS Pass today. They were seeded pairs or will pay resell.

I would guess 75%+ of the pairs sold on SNKRS Pass in NYC today will end up on StockX/GOAT and sold to someone outside NYC.

Again, there's no defense for having release after release in NYC. All it does is feed the local resellers. It doesn't influence the culture at all bc most of the pairs end up being sold online.

I have never benefited from anything NYC only thats super limited that I can think of. Unless I had sheer luck.. and I NEVER have sheer luck. It's usually the opposite lol.

Guess it was good karma for posting the link that NT Fam won & so did I! Congrats everybody, I would have done it no matter what though. So many people have posted links & not been selfish, I couldn’t do that either!

Back
Top Bottom