Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

Yeah I’m not to happy. Wondering how the online drop went. Considering the mars yard drop where the link was posted before anyone got emails.

the JTH was cooked from the start. pw went out at 12:09 but success pics from a slack group on Twitter show they had the pw at least 3 minutes early

Email went out way before that because I officially checked out at 1:08 EST, I was on the site for about 4 minutes. Even tried for a size 13 and didn’t get that. Went for an 11 instead and got through.

Sorry, quoted the wrong person.

Screenshot_20180211-124722.png

Email went out way before that because I officially checked out at 1:08 EST, I was on the site for about 4 minutes. Even tried for a size 13 and didn’t get that. Went for an 11 instead and got through.

Sorry, quoted the wrong person.

yeah maybe i just got the email late. definitely didn't get it until 1209 Central

the JTH was cooked from the start. pw went out at 12:09 but success pics from a slack group on Twitter show they had the pw at least 3 minutes early
E-mails went out before then. My inbox shows 1:05pm est. I'm sure there were some delays in sending out probably tens of thousands of emails.

Its a shame they did the same thing with the air max 0... they are gonna release these Tinker 3s in a million colors.. at first I was like hm cool, now I caught myself and im like why the hell would I want a jordan 3 with a swoosh.. hell Tinker didn't even want Nike Air on the back of the damn shoe.

Back
Top Bottom