Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

I got he password on 1:06 but I was sleeping

I guess I might have had a chance
But I don’t care that much anymore
If get them fine if not
it’s cool

For those who tried to purchase the shoes on The Darkside Initiative, We sincerely apologize, but there was a technical error in our Nike Air Jordan 3 Retro EP "Free Throw Line" Raffle Product creation on our website today. This shoe is only available for purchase via our Online Raffle, but some orders were accidentally processed in our system, for inventory that is not available, and without a size designation. Orders will be cancelled due to this raffle product glitch. The shoes are not available for sale until Wednesday February 14th, and available in-store only, for Raffle Winners only. Thank You.

Welcome to 2018 : hypebeasts on IG -J-23 page crying about not being able to cop Justin Timberlake sneakers to resell. Wtf is wrong with ppl...bunch of soft *** whiny *****es. Let that sink in 2018 *NSYNC JT Jordan’s Hot? What’s next dudes crying over Justin Bieber exclusive retro 4s

Welcome to 2018 : hypebeasts on IG -J-23 page crying about not being able to cop Justin Timberlake sneakers to resell. Wtf is wrong with ppl...bunch of soft *** whiny *****es. Let that sink in 2018 *NSYNC JT Jordan’s Hot? What’s next dudes crying over Justin Bieber exclusive retro 4s

you do realize that you're crying about people crying??!!?!

you do realize that you're crying about people crying??!!?!

giphy.gif

woah-freaking-out-sEms56zTGDx96

I don’t understand how the Justin Timberlake 3s are going for more than the Free Throw Lines.

I wonder how much Justin Bieber 4s will be worth hahah

I can’t keep up.

The JT 3s have the Nike sign.
Free throw line 3s are a different pair? They’re not just OG white cements?

Back
Top Bottom