Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

my pair shipped from stock x

had a horrible experience with them on a pair of ovo 12's told the guy on the phone who i had to track down i would never buy from them again
looks like this was the only way to get a pair at an ok price

hope i don't have the same experience again

I recently bought something off StockX and my experience was fine. And it was during holidays too.. so i think that guy you bought from was just in that 1% of *******s lol

Last edited:
I still need the 88's may sell these and buy those, in other news drake got my loot, but no shippy the ovo's yet.

Last edited:
May u quoted, wrong person, never bought anything from stock X, I won from a raffle for retail, everything was fine couple flaws, but they not amazing like everyone claiming, they cool for the collection.
oops. i meant to quote the post above me (where i quoted you) :lol:

There are 32 pairs of size 12s on StockX alone, sellers are going to have to bring the price down if they want to make a sell.

There’s awkward stand offs on a few of the sizes. No way are these going to be a 500+ shoe once the hype dies down. already the hype is dying down imo. I withdrew my bid of $400 the other day. reckon in about a month or two i can get them for circa $300 as people just want to get back what they paid plus a bit more ontop. i’ve already overpaid for a couple of releases on StockX so i’m reluctant to ever buy something right after release, now.

There’s awkward stand offs on a few of the sizes. No way are these going to be a 500+ shoe once the hype dies down. already the hype is dying down imo. I withdrew my bid of $400 the other day. reckon in about a month or two i can get them for circa $300 as people just want to get back what they paid plus a bit more ontop. i’ve already overpaid for a couple of releases on StockX so i’m reluctant to ever buy something right after release, now.

$300? Good luck. These are bangers. People just sleeping because of all the releases. When people look back on February they're going to be sick they focused on gold toe 1's, bred toes, and black cements. I'm telling you boys these are on the up and up.

158 page threads based on hype shouldn't be taken lightly.

$300? Good luck. These are bangers. People just sleeping because of all the releases. When people look back on February they're going to be sick they focused on gold toe 1's, bred toes, and black cements. I'm telling you boys these are on the up and up.

not all sellers are going to wait 6 months in the hope all the good releases dry up. plenty of them are just going to want their $200 back plus a bit of profit ontop. to be honest the more i see Katrinas the better they look. don’t think 99% of people are gonna pay 500 for these once they can cop Katrinas easily for retail. only the fanatics will spend over $300 extra for a nike air logo and a sole nobody else will ever even see.

U sir sound like a reseller

No one was sleeping, or too focused on GT1, BT1, & BC3. Those were all easy to obtain. The WC 3’s were just WAY harder to get your hands on.

I hope you're right

664D023A-DDC1-40D8-B45B-EC2A9A330E2F.jpeg
Not a bad price and I think free shipping. Just saying

Back
Top Bottom