Air Jordan 3 retro - Charity game (International flight) - June 30, 2018

Air-Jordan-3-USA-International-Flight-Pack-Sail-Sport-Royal-Fire-Red-136064-140-768x611.jpg

Trump has record unemployment on his watch though.

That aside, these 3s are bad and uninspired.

Trump has record unemployment because he came into the tail end of Obama’s term where the economy has been on the upswing since 2008. Ten years of economic upturn will make you look real ****in peachy and give you something to brag about. The dude is a ****in hack.

At first glance, I don't know what's going on. They don't look bad but, at the same time they look like a toy?

They just needed to omit the blue paint on the midsole and I think they'd be better

Trump has record unemployment because he came into the tail end of Obama’s term where the economy has been on the upswing since 2008. Ten years of economic upturn will make you look real ****in peachy and give you something to brag about. The dude is a ****in hack.

I just stated a fact, sorry it didn’t align with your feelings. My point still stands, Trump has record unemployment levels currently so the initial comment that everything in the US is worse now is incorrect.

Back
Top Bottom