Air Jordan 3 retro - Charity game (International flight) - June 30, 2018

Are there pics of the original pair and MJ wearing these?

Shocked they hit Swoosh. They're not great but they're not trash either. Simple 3s color.

D90EBAB3-A222-4BEF-8CA8-AB939E8A75FB.png
Use code fireworks for 25% off
No need for invoice you can add to cart
spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour there you go get em while it’s hot!
Woah just got shipping :pimp:
I get on there last night before bed; purchase some nmds using the code.
This morning, I wake up to that and 2 additional fraudulent transaction charges on my bank statement.
Interesting.

Never had any issues from oneness
I use PayPal for all my purchases
Yes, I have shopped too on Oneness. Though this is prolly the first time i used that raw cc info.
Think PP adds an extra layer of security/encryption?

Last edited:
Kind of happy they sold out in my size. If I did cop it would have been an impulse buy for sure and a shoe I didn’t need, as nice as it is. But congrats to those who got the great deal.

You'll breakdown later. :lol:

I agree with Nightwing on that these are the perfect 80's retro looking colorway. It just fits. If I find them for $120-130 way down the line I'm doubling up. 8)

Well it's officially soldout on oneness
My pair is scheduled to arrive on friday
Looks like most folks on here were able to grab a pair
Next major holiday is labor day
But thats 2 months away
Hopefully these sit long enough for another sale
Because i dont think these will go on sale on its own.....its gonna take another holiday :lol:

Well it's officially soldout on oneness
My pair is scheduled to arrive on friday
Looks like most folks on here were able to grab a pair
Next major holiday is labor day
But thats 2 months away
Hopefully these sit long enough for another sale
Because i dont think these will go on sale on its own.....its gonna take another holiday :lol:

rooster rooster , I think you had a big part in helping Oneness sellout. :lol:

Thanks again for helping me get a pair for 25% off two days after the release. :nthat:

Received my pair! I have to say that i really like them. The quality is pretty good and the shoe looks good. I think folks are sleeping on these.

Received my pair! I have to say that i really like them. The quality is pretty good and the shoe looks good. I think folks are sleeping on these.
Agreed, very similar to Black swoosh Tinkers in regards to quality. Not a bad pick up for 150.00. Would pick up another pair for same price.

I like these and the off white color is very nice
I wish they would've stuck to one color on the midsole on the lateral side like they did on the medial side.
the red/blue combo irks me only in that spot lol

Back
Top Bottom