Air Jordan 3 retro - Charity game (International flight) - June 30, 2018

78AA8A92-C3FC-4019-AB3C-D1DD3BA57B5A.jpeg

889BD7A7-1785-4A89-A40E-604788386183.jpeg

Today

Trying to get rid of one of my pairs. Copped from lapstone in case SNKRS app BS. Turned out SNKRS app came through.

Trying to get rid of one of my pairs. Copped from lapstone in case SNKRS app BS. Turned out SNKRS app came through.

Check out both pairs, keep the better shoe of each foot, put crappy pair in crappier box (usually the Nike box), call CS tell them your unsatisfied because it looks like someone kicked in the box and you know it happened at Nike because the shipping box is A1. So demand a 20% coupon which they'll say no so you'll settle for the 10% that can't be used on new releases or some crap, return the crappy pair in the crappy box thru UPS, you keep good pair in good box, Nike refunds you = W kinda...

I'm high

Finally copped these. The look so dope in hand.

Agreed.

Saw these in person today after someone returned them. Really nice with the cream upper. Pair was a 10, .5 size small for me but the real kicker was they were beat up. Sole was dirty, creases on the toebox and sides of the shoe, insoles all dingy. My man must have rented them for a couple BBQs or something. :lol:

Agreed.

Saw these in person today after someone returned them. Really nice with the cream upper. Pair was a 10, .5 size small for me but the real kicker was they were beat up. Sole was dirty, creases on the toebox and sides of the shoe, insoles all dingy. My man must have rented them for a couple BBQs or something. :lol:
def got worn for 4th of July :lol:

I thought they don't take stuff back thats worn tho?

Damn thanks for the heads up. I just don’t need em. But I feel like I should cop another pair at 145...decisions decisions

Back
Top Bottom