AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO LAPTOP BAG *DISSECTED*

AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO LAPTOP BAG *DISSECTED*

Well sort of.  Remember the Air Jordan 3 retro laptop bag that came out in about 2006? Well I've had both since then and love them both. While riding my bicycle the other day - the sole of my bag came off when it rubbed with the back tire.  Obviously I was not happy but it has been glued back on and is as good as new. I figure some of you NT Hipsters might get a kick of how it looks unattached.

Notes:
Heel air only.
Shoe size is 13
Midsole is heavier and thicker than the normal polyurethane

Check out pics!

what an ugly backpack, you couldnt pay me to wear that
laugh.gif

I was just about to make a post about this same bag. I still have mine in my closet. I use it to hold my DJ Hero turntable in it. I do not use it at all. I am thinking about selling it personally and was gonna put it on ebay this weekend. I do not know how to put pictures on here to verify I still have mine, but yeah I still have it in black. I did not get the white one.

Im not feeling the bag, it alwasy nice to see the quality that jb used to design this bag, intresting thread. Hows your bag holding up? overall apperance i would give this bag a letter grade of a c plus. No offense but soles are meant to be worn on feet. Not near my rearend. What if you were running to the bus stop, you would be proably be kicking yourself in the rear end, for not only missing the bus, but the placement of the shoe.

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

WOW.. i dont know fam, its unique and has a cool factor, but dont think i could rock

a2d25edeb843065b56524cd9f47633fb24fa4f3.jpg

This is mine right here. Kind of a waste of money. I wore it out like 2 times and I got crazy looks, so it has been in my closet ever since. Was thinking about selling it today, trying to get rid of stuff I don't use. But hey, it sure makes a good DJ Hero turntable case dont' ya think
tongue.gif

I paid $180 for mine, which was overpriced at the time. They were sold out everywhere. I got it online. The VI's had a bag also, but I did not get that.

first time hearing and seeing this bag. what was the person smoking when they OK'd this item to go into the open market?????
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Bad enough the shoes chip while wearing them. Last thing I'd want is something else that chips paint. Aside from that, I think it looks cool.

Would've been better if they just had elephant print all over the bottom portion of the bag. And cheaper

My boy has this bad, I started to get one, but it's too much. I'd be too self conscious with it out in public. Plus the quality really isn't all that.

They pop up on ebay from time to time.

I remember seeing this one and the 6 bag for like 50 at the outlets. I'd have probably bought one as a curiosity if I still deejayed out. It looked perfect for carrying a cd case and headphones.

Back
Top Bottom