Air Jordan 3 retro "Mocha". - December 15, 2018 release

Fellas, I’m weak. Grabbed the last size 9 at foot action.

Paid full pop, no regrets. Double up down the road if possible.

On to the next one....

3A921352-5029-411D-A398-4353FABC7583.jpeg

Damn now i kinda regret not pulling the trigger at $152
I added to cart and applied the code and everything
Cool that FTA/FTL are shipping out the orders
I'll grab these on the next disco train

Damn now i kinda regret not pulling the trigger at $152
I added to cart and applied the code and everything
Cool that FTA/FTL are shipping out the orders
I'll grab these on the next disco train
I didn’t hesitate lol. One dude was in here trippin saying he didn’t want to risk getting canceled cause it will take them until February for them to give your money back. I’ve beem canceled dozens and dozens of times from all footsites and it never takes them more than a day and half for them to give my money back

I doubt these will hit outlets given that we still haven't seen the Pure Whites or International Flights in outlets.
I seen the International Flights at the outlets for $159.99 or $149.99 I can’t remember the specific price, at the Concord Mills Nike Outlets. I haven’t seen the Pure Whites yet but I wouldn’t be surprised if they are there in another location.

I seen the International Flights at the outlets for $159.99 or $149.99 I can’t remember the specific price, at the Concord Mills Nike Outlets. I haven’t seen the Pure Whites yet but I wouldn’t be surprised if they are there in another location.

The 3’s and 5’s are $149 at my local foot action. As well as the pure white 3’s.

B0B066EF-891A-464C-B84D-0A049216DB2A.jpeg

Shipping confirmation through FTA. UPS says shipping from Footlocker.

Still waiting on FTL confirmation. Ordered FTA immediately, FTL a while later.

Back
Top Bottom