Air Jordan 3 retro "Mocha". - December 15, 2018 release

Was going to go with the mochas today but going with these loves these so Comfortable To rock

Attachments

• 002F0E75-A52A-46C2-97BA-A5CE0FBEAD39.jpeg
    002F0E75-A52A-46C2-97BA-A5CE0FBEAD39.jpeg
    515.2 KB · Views: 47
^^^ I blame stupid SBBs’ perceived “quality” leather for this. Unfortunately TB3s came out right at that time where suddenly everyone became leather experts :rolleyes. Before then TB3s were all but grails to everyone on NT. They released with NA in mass quantities and all people could do is complain because they didn’t have SBB leather. Sad. People don’t understand they went with raw synthetic leather instead of coated synthetic leather like other 3s. That’s why they’re not all shiny like the last WC3 retro. Point: last TB3 retro was a great release IMO. Love my pair.

^^^ I blame stupid SBBs’ perceived “quality” leather for this. Unfortunately TB3s came out right at that time where suddenly everyone became leather experts :rolleyes. Before then TB3s were all but grails to everyone on NT. They released with NA in mass quantities and all people could do is complain because they didn’t have SBB leather. Sad. People don’t understand they went with raw synthetic leather instead of coated synthetic leather like other 3s. That’s why they’re not all shiny like the last WC3 retro. Point: last TB3 retro was a great release IMO. Love my pair.
That’s why I got 2 purrrs. They will skyrocket in price sooner or later and ppl will regret sleeping on them

Last edited:
That’s why I got 2 purrrs. They will skyrocket in price sooner or later and ppl will regret sleeping on them
I also doubled up, solid retro but not great. The blue isn't really true blue, it's a bit darker than previous releases. the Elephant print also has a beige hue to it. The worst part to me is how small they run compared to other 3s, i had to size up. While the true blues are far from perfect, they are still a solid retro.

do these fit like 2018 black cement 3s??? thinking about pickimg these up and went hapf size up because i swap the insoles

Back
Top Bottom