Air Jordan 3 retro - Pure Money/Triple White - July 21, 2018

Snap, now I have to decide between these and the Mochas. I love white shoes.

I am leaning towards the Mochas tho because these just seem a bit too plain. People aalso confuse my cyber monday 3s with Sketchers...

These were cool when they first retro’d but I liked the black cats a lot more. If they release those I would buy them again but these are cool too, they just don’t age well

Love 3s, love white kicks.. but JB been droppin wayyy to many lately. But, who knows deep discount maybe.

Pinoe says they won’t be “pure money” tho, just a white/white/white CW. Perhaps that will change as it gets closer since the 4s dropped?

Im starting to think we were separated at birth :lol: (even tho im older than you).... I was thinking the same thing, cant have to many 3s
Lol. You have excellent taste in kicks! I want these, but I won’t pay retail since I don’t collect 3s like I do 13s, and I will wear them into the ground. Ended up getting a couple of the 4s for under a hundred last year, would gladly dump them and grab these instead if possible.

Love the 3s, as of right now these are a maybe if they go to Cyber Monday/Wool type discount.

Ill get them if they get the white right, and use them as beaters.
All whites dont stand the test of time, so aint no sense in putting em among the collection.

Last edited:
they just been destroying the 3s as of recent. What ever happened to them goign to the damn Vault ? what did that last a year

Prefer the 3s over the 4s, think the 4s have like chrome wingtips or something like that.

Hopefully a Black Cat retro is coming soon.

So is thatg what they're going to look like? I like the EP but the yellowed PL makes them look old...

Back
Top Bottom