Air Jordan 3 retro SE - Denim w/Nike Air and Jumpman - 8/27/20 - $200

Well, yesterday they were in Doraville, GA and arrived 2 hours away in Mechanicsville, VA. Now they are at my local post office (they used UPS Surepost for my order), so I will get them tomorrow.
FNL hit me with the Surepost... I upgraded to UPS ground and got them today
I live in the Tampa area, FNL shipped them from Jacksonville. Instead of Indiana from their main warehouse

GOOD GRIEF! The wait is killing me.
LLS SHADDUP! Even though I definitely will not be wearing them anytime soon (I have 94 pairs of sneakers in my DS pile that needs to be worn, so these will not get any outside action until 2021 for sure), I just want my pair in hand and see the goodness of the quality that everybody is talking about!

Got these shipped to my job and they went straight to feet! Good quality leather, the elephant print is blueish but still nice. Great Job JB
20200901_173335.jpg
20200901_182909.jpg
Beautiful shoe ❤️😍

LLS SHADDUP! Even though I definitely will not be wearing them anytime soon (I have 94 pairs of sneakers in my DS pile that needs to be worn, so these will not get any outside action until 2021 for sure), I just want my pair in hand and see the goodness of the quality that everybody is talking about!
Hey, hey, hey...don’t make me curve you at this point. No excuses, I wanna see pics in hand. I don’t care about your other 94 pairs right now. It’s these 3s or bust! 😆

20200902_170116.jpg

I wonder if I should swap the white laces out for red ones or not. They look mad clean with the white laces, but I would like to give them a little bit of pop. I used a pair of spare laces that were included in some SB Dunks just to see how the color would look, but I will buy both a flat pair of red and red/black laces to see which one I like better (I really want to see red/black laces in these).

20200902_170116.jpg

I wonder if I should swap the white laces out for red ones or not. They look mad clean with the white laces, but I would like to give them a little bit of pop. I used a pair of spare laces that were included in some SB Dunks just to see how the color would look, but I will buy both a flat pair of red and red/black laces to see which one I like better (I really want to see red/black laces in these).
Love the pop with the red laces. That’s what I would’ve done if I had bought them.

Anyone else having problems with DSG? I ordered on release date, got confirmation email. Was billed. Estimated shipping arrival 9/3. I call today since no shipping email and no shoes and now they're saying it was a pre - release and it won't be shipped until 9/16. Say what???!!!

Anyone else having problems with DSG? I ordered on release date, got confirmation email. Was billed. Estimated shipping arrival 9/3. I call today since no shipping email and no shoes and now they're saying it was a pre - release and it won't be shipped until 9/16. Say what???!!!
My confirmation email says preorder. But it said it would ship by the 3rd. Still no movement on either of the 2 pairs I ordered from them though.

My confirmation email says preorder. But it said it would ship by the 3rd. Still no movement on either of the 2 pairs I ordered from them though.
I'm in a similar situation with my order from ****'s. The DMP 6 was also similar as well. I waited about a month before the shoes shipped from Finishline smh...

These are nice! Sadly too big for me, have to trade for a 7.5 or 8, got it for 30aud less than retail though!

Attachments

• EC7F2D7F-0C9D-44B6-9D4B-B0BFB987EB5F.jpeg
    EC7F2D7F-0C9D-44B6-9D4B-B0BFB987EB5F.jpeg
    218 KB · Views: 1,438
These are hot, until you get to the terrible gimmick pull tab on the back, which totally ruins the shoe. Once that tab starts yellowing (and it won't take long) it's really going to look horrible.

How many people would buy these if they released?

Reactions: ejb
Back
Top Bottom