Air Jordan 3 retro SE - Denim w/Nike Air and Jumpman - 8/27/20 - $200

EFACB8A1-1A23-4215-A82E-700D0E36004E.gif

As long as the record profits keep rolling in JB will continue to do what they want. If sales start to dip they will come out with another jedi mind trick (e.g. remastered, true to the og) to get folks back on board and excited again.

All they need to do is cut production numbers, which they seem to be doing on GRs already.

Definite copp on release though i know these could sit and be at outlets, on sale or clearance.

I really dig this cw and the heel tab concept. Its refreshing tbh.

The aren’t bad, but they’re not for me. The part that really kills these though is the damn outsole. The white midsole with white outsole combo always looks bad on 3s IMO. Had they made the outsole red (or I’d even accept black), I’d personally still pass, but the shoe would be so much better IMO.

The aren’t bad, but they’re not for me. The part that really kills these though is the damn outsole. The white midsole with white outsole combo always looks bad on 3s IMO. Had they made the outsole red (or I’d even accept black), I’d personally still pass, but the shoe would be so much better IMO.
I agree with the white on white. Though looking from the latest pics, it seems to be a very muted gray. Though id prefer a og cement outsole but black would look good as well.

I agree with the white on white. Though looking from the latest pics, it seems to be a very muted gray. Though id prefer a og cement outsole but black would look good as well.
It does look like it could be a very very light grey. Too close to white still to me. And yeah, even the cement grey would look better IMO.

Can’t even lie, these don’t look bad here. I kind of like the clear back tab with the Jumpman/NA. Again though, the all white midsole/outsole combo is a no go for me. Good luck to those that want them though. The SE label will definitely increase the hype.

Back
Top Bottom