Air Jordan 3 retro SE - Denim w/Nike Air and Jumpman - 8/27/20 - $200

The turn on these is gonna be hilarious. Shoe screams unwarranted hype
Oh it’s gonna happen. The denim, clear back tab, and SE labeling definitely gives it OW-lite vibes, and if they’re limited, the hype is going to be even greater. I’m personally not a fan of even the OG Fire Red 3s, so I’m out on these for sure. It is going to be interesting to see how hype will be around these. I’mma just watch and see.

These are growing on me a little bit but is a most likely pass. This kind of release needs to sit so JB gets the message that they need to give us what we want and not these close but no cigar releases.

This kind of release needs to sit so JB gets the message that they need to give us what we want and not these close but no cigar releases.
I wish it would but I doubt it with the way things are going. It seems young kids don’t really care about getting the OG Fire Red 3’s with Nike Air. They just gobble anything up these days. It’s really sad to me that Jordan Brand just plays games and doesn’t give it the proper retro it deserves.

Latest pics look clean, but I'm out

That back tab is gonna look horrible once they yellow

1593470869669.png

1593470885836.png

Man, I hate that the outsole looks grey here...
56BCF573-307B-469A-A532-F47D30E185C6.jpeg

But we know that the outsole is really just white, or close to white, as seen here...
E886F25C-723E-4354-9F87-0DF9BF7A8C40.jpeg

Had these had a grey outsole, or another color like black or maybe even red, I’d probably be in. The white midsole with white outsole combo just kills it for me.

AIR JORDAN III
With an OG genuine leather upper, this Air Jordan III uses a raw denim-finished elephant print inspired by Japan on the heel, toe and eyestay. The model features a translucent Nike Air and Jumpman heel tabs and comes in special denim elephant-print packaging. An exclusive Japan-only model will include Japanese Nike Air branding on the heel tab.

In. Don't like the Jumpman on the back but aside from that it's fire. Just hope it's not stupid limited.

Edit: And the white outsole. Thought it was light grey.

Last edited:
Man, I hate that the outsole looks grey here...
56BCF573-307B-469A-A532-F47D30E185C6.jpeg

But we know that the outsole is really just white, or close to white, as seen here...
E886F25C-723E-4354-9F87-0DF9BF7A8C40.jpeg

Had these had a grey outsole, or another color like black or maybe even red, I’d probably be in. The white midsole with white outsole combo just kills it for me.
Yep. Grey or black would've been perfect on these. The all white sucks.

How is it that JB gets the EP cut on the toe so clean for these but not the OGs? It’s like the shape and EP cut are much better on these than on the BC3s

Back
Top Bottom