Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

Got these from Stockx. How did these pass.
The box made me sell these back. Shoes were nice.
aviary-image-1575667374226.jpeg
aviary-image-1575667406940.jpeg
aviary-image-1575667555098.jpeg

I'm kinda indifferent on the whole box thing. I have a few pairs I want to sell but the boxes are a little messed up due to sloppy shipping and packing by the stores (we all know about the "bag of death" from some stores). If the shoes are good, with no flaws, and you were happy with the price, I'd let it slide.

Last edited:
Waiting for these to drop in the UK. Still sitting at £189.
Footpatrol have a few sizes down at £140, plus they work on that 'buy 3 full price items' 20% code (DEC20) on the Nike UK site.
I just buy a couple of cheap pairs of socks or something then send those back if there's nothing else I'm after.

EDIT:
END also have a few sizes for even less (7,8,9,10,11) for £129

Last edited:
I'm kinda indifferent on the whole box thing. I have a few pairs I want to sell but the boxes are a little messed up due to sloppy shipping and packing by the stores (we all know about the "bag of death" from some stores). If the shoes are good, with no flaws, and you were happy with the price, I'd let it slide.
yea, I guess, idk maybe its just my ocd, and paying like more than 400 for these. Whenever I try selling on Stockx, goat, grailed, ebay, etc, I try keeping my stuff perfect or great as possible cause I expect the same. Plus I have a bit of collector mentality (prefer as Ds or good condition and OG as possible).

The sneaker though is pretty good. The tongue is thin and less padded. Kinda wack imo. Honestly the black cement 3 2018 felt like it was better quality than these white cement jth. Gonna cop these again, crossing my fingers for a better quality pair and or box.

Footpatrol have a few sizes down at £140, plus they work on that 'buy 3 full price items' 20% code (DEC20) on the Nike UK site.
I just buy a couple of cheap pairs of socks or something then send those back if there's nothing else I'm after.

EDIT:
END also have a few sizes for even less (7,8,9,10,11) for £129

Thanks for the heads up - copped last night. Much appreciated :smile:

I beat my pair to death. Ended up becoming my biking shoes towards the end. Forgot how clean they are new. Wish I had another fresh pair.

Mine are still in the box never worn. This was a shoe I would always talk about and when it finally released I was shocked how easy it was to get. I know the pair Timberlake wore is much more difficult but this shoe ranks up there.

Would love to get my hands on these.

Quite frankly, would rather have these than the reimagineds. Love that 3M swoosh (the Man of The Woods/Bio Beigesteins get a lot of wear due to that simple design aspect)

But i do feel like the comfort on the Tinkers are on a whole nother level.

Probably one of my most comfortable sneakers. Very impress.

IMG_0058.jpg

Please don't forgive the cankles...

IMG_0061.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

These > OG Fire reds.

Flame suit ready!

Back
Top Bottom