Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

It took a lot of begging to convince my mom to pull the trigger on a pair of $79.99 sneakers in 1989.
I'd say the Flight '89 was only second to the IV that year. The high top version was sick as well, but they'd look pretty ridiculous to most people nowadays.
nike-air-flight-89-high.jpg

Umm...without the swoosh it's not the Tinker version, and the whole story is null.... You're saying you want a 3 with this colorway....
F a bullish story made up to sell a piece of thrash 3. This the worse 3 I’ve ever seen, those chromes look better than these.. screw jb puttin a Nike check on a shoe we have seen for OVER 17years with a Nike check.

alchemist alchemist now that was a very fitting gif I must acknowledge lmao. But yea that really sums up how I feel about this release. I’ll exit and let yal enjoy it, cause i truly have nothing positive to contribute here.

It took a lot of begging to convince my mom to pull the trigger on a pair of $79.99 sneakers in 1989.
I'd say the Flight '89 was only second to the IV that year. The high top version was sick as well, but they'd look pretty ridiculous to most people nowadays.
nike-air-flight-89-high.jpg

Still looks cool to me. A lot better than the "footies" that are passing as shoes these days. >D

Anyone notice the back tab of the image on StockX is mirror imaged? I've seen that on a number of shoes on their site. Always thought they just took stock photos from the Web.

Anyone notice the back tab of the image on StockX is mirror imaged? I've seen that on a number of shoes on their site. Always thought they just took stock photos from the Web.

They're stock photos but in order to keep with the flow of how the sneakers are presented, they mirror the image.

That means KickUSA is getting these in on 4/30 is accurate. Hopefully more footsites are getting these.

Love how Tinker says: "You can tell that the shoe was designed to have a Swoosh on it. It looks better. It has that space right there." I actually really do like the look of this shoe. Would like to see them side by side my "real 3s" to see what I think after I get more used to it. Too bad I won't own these (i.e. not buying for resell). Oh well....

Any word on HoH JTH drop tomorrow? Feel like we should know something soon? Or did I miss it?

With the storm - maybe I’ll have a better chance of some people decide to stay indoors?...

im lost with this release. (Tinkers) are they dropping on SNKRS only and some footsites on 4/30? no FTL or champs?

Back
Top Bottom